change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal - "Opening Theme"

Started by grandta13, April 11, 2012, 02:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandta13

Completed by DekuTrombonist

I am making a request for the arrangement of the opening theme from Pokemon Gold and Silver. I am referring to the animated opening prior to the title screen. I give my thanks to anyone who will take on this task.
The audio can be found on this YouTube video.
Please not that the song I am referring to ends at the 42 second mark. The part played after that is the Intro and has already been posted.

Nebbles

Hey, welcome to NSM! Be sure to include a link when requesting your song, as just a tip for any future requests.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sir Dino

Bonjour grandta13, welcome to the SMF forums! I think I can handle this, so I officially claim this request! :D (I feel so proud!)
EDIT: However, I will NOT be making it today (sorry, but it is my dad's birthday). I'll start on it tonight or tomorrow. :)

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

This has been sitting in my thread for ages.

[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on April 11, 2012, 03:10:26 PMWhat are SMF forums?
That's the forum engine. I think our mew maestro meant NSM
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sir Dino

^What you guys said. SMF= Simple Machine Forum. It's on the top of the forums.

Sir Dino

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 11, 2012, 03:13:06 PMThis has been sitting in my thread for ages.

Sorry for double-post. EDIT: actually, your's is better just how it is; I wont try re-making it. :)

grandta13

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 11, 2012, 03:13:06 PMThis has been sitting in my thread for ages.

Could you upload that to NinSheetMusic? I am usually on a restricted connection, and MediaFire is blocked under "Web Based Storage."

grandta13

I can download the the files provided now, but I don't have Finale and can't print or create PDFs. Could someone convert the MUS file to MusicXML so that I can use the sheet music with MuseScore?

Sir Dino

You really need a new computer. Anyhow, I got it to XML format, go to the link below:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73184183/Pokemon%20Gold%2BSilver%20-%20Opening.xml

grandta13

Thanks for the XML, it worked fine.
Although I must ask, (this question is directed towards DekuTrombonist) why not upload your arrangement, since you have it compiled?

spitllama

It has to go through the submissions process like the rest. Just cause he's an updater doesn't mean he can just bypass the checks necessary to get it submitted.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012