TheZeldaPianist275's Arrangements (Super Mario Sunshine 7/5/2015)

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, April 09, 2012, 02:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Bespinben

Umm... I was looking at your OoT arrangements, and I noticed you arranged "Inside Ganon's Tower". I'm sorry to inform you, but not only have I already arranged that song myself, but it's also on-site too.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheZeldaPianist275

I know. :) It's fine, wasn't planning on putting it on site and hijacking yours, I just wanted to arrange it and thought I'd post it here.

Not to mention yours is better....

TheZeldaPianist275

Added the Puppet Zelda battle from TP.  This is definitely the most intense arrangement I have done yet.  I need feedback, particularly on the accidentals.

Dudeman

Just thought you should know, all of your links besides the "Puppet Zelda" links are broken. Can you fix that?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheZeldaPianist275

*facepalm*
Thanks for telling me.  Yeah, I'll fix that.
EDIT: Fixed.

TheZeldaPianist275

Added "Save Ilia" from Twilight Princess. <3 easy songs.

@ Bubbles and K-N, Game Demo & Come to our Town are still in the works.

TheZeldaPianist275

Hey all!

Now that we have submissions up and going, I was wondering:  Can anybody who would like to be my best friend forever format my .MUS files so that they conform to the guidelines?  Can't do much in NotePad.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Zunawe

Now that I finally managed to get Finale, I'll be happy to do it. I'll pm you the links as I do them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on November 13, 2012, 03:24:01 PMNow that I finally managed to get Finale, I'll be happy to do it. I'll pm you the links as I do them.

Wow, glad you got Finale!  And thank you SO MUCH!!  You're the best!!!

EDIT:  Shado already did Byrne, Isle of Songs, and Meet Zant for the update, so you don't need to do those.  Thx again.

Zunawe

For Inside Ganon's Tower, did you want any special endings? I just looked at it and it seemed to repeat a part once. I just want to know if there's anything special you might need for any song.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on November 13, 2012, 04:24:03 PMFor Inside Ganon's Tower, did you want any special endings? I just looked at it and it seemed to repeat a part once. I just want to know if there's anything special you might need for any song.

Ya know, just leave Inside Ganon's Tower alone.  I might mess around with it later, but it's not nearly as good as Bespinben's arrangement and doesn't really matter.

Zunawe

Okay, everything except what Shado did and Ganon's Tower should be fixed. Or at least it looks better. The xml did some really funky things with your tempo markings. You may have to change some of the text, but that's nothing you can't do in Notepad. If you need me to fix anything else just ask. I get bored too easily.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

I arranged something not from Zelda??  :o  This is new!!!  And I did it in two days!!  New record!  Please take a look at

Eternal Bond
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn!  Epic song!
Also, formatting is off (again) in the MUS.  If anyone with the full version of Finale would like to be my best friend like Zunawe was last time and help me with formatting, that would be GREAT.  Just pm me if you want to take five minutes out of your day to help.  If not, please critique at the very least.  Thanks y'all!

Zunawe

I program things