TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

spitllama

... ok? This doesn't really spark any conversation.

Wolf you fail.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Sketch, the Thief of Hope, saved this one person from dying but then that person killed him and it was a just death because Sketch was the one who saved the evil guy. D:

Wait...Jub, that wasn't very inconspicuous...you stated that someone attempted to kill a wolf, but failed because of Dude...which means one human knows of who one of the wolves are. My only question is this: who else besides me has killing powers?? Jub, that doesn't make any sense! I never used my power, so how would one of the wolves be in danger of dying, when the only way for anyone to die last phase was from wolfing and/or my power...but I did not use it.

WTF?!?!?!? I think Jub is trying to frame me. But I'm human. Discuss.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Ninja'd by spitllama

There's your conversation starter ^^^
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

I think Jub's just referencing the show/game/whatever the theme is. The host will never give away information. If anything it's a story.
Submissions Page

Kman96

Well, yeah, I know that rule, I've read the host guide like 10 times...I was just pointing it out...and it didn't seem like part of the story to me...
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

I'm keeping the suspicion I had before. Will post tomorrow after classes. For now must sleep.

Expect brilliance.
Submissions Page

Mashi

It was part of the story, Kman96.

So I've given up on this game.  At the moment, I would rather just lynch/vigi SlowPokemon, K-NiGhT, and shadowkirby since they're the only people whom I feel haven't exhibited enough Human-like behaviour (and are therefore the only candidates for being Wolves), but considering my poor performance so far, I'm going to leave the decision of the lynch to spitllama (or at least, whom I vote for, if others don't agree), since I feel most strongly that he's Human.

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on April 22, 2012, 07:45:02 PMAt the moment, I would rather just lynch/vigi SlowPokemon, K-NiGhT, and shadowkirby since they're the only people whom I feel haven't exhibited enough Human-like behaviour (and are therefore the only candidates for being Wolves), but considering my poor performance so far, I'm going to leave the decision of the lynch to spitllama (or at least, whom I vote for, if others don't agree), since I feel most strongly that he's Human.

Don't forget- ChrisLeeFan replaced Shadowkirby.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

I've yet to see ChrisLeeFan post either though. :(

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on April 22, 2012, 08:43:10 PMI've yet to see ChrisLeeFan post either though. :(

This is true. Come on, ChrisLeeFan!
Party Hard!
[close]

ChrisLeeFan1118

O.K I'm posting, I'm still trying to decide who is who in this whole debacle.

Plus I'm new to this whole thing.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on April 22, 2012, 07:45:02 PMIt was part of the story, Kman96.
^, to summarize it Dude was wolfed. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Guys, I just got a pm asking why the night phase is 48 hours long. It's the day phase right now! D:
(Yes, this pm was sent recently, not during the hiatus. :P)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 23, 2012, 06:13:27 PMGuys, I just got a pm asking why the night phase is 48 hours long. It's the day phase right now! D:
(Yes, this pm was sent recently, not during the hiatus. :P)
XD

Speaking of which, I'm sort of wondering why the Hero of Time hasn't used his power yet. We know he isn't dead, (right?) so maybe he's a wolf...?
Bulbear! Blueflower999