News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

This game makes me very sad. Like overall. The one thing we tried to avoid, a rushed vote, ended up happening anyhow. I will clarify what just happened since I'm assuming Raymond isn't the only one that didn't follow.

Originally the vote count was-

3- blue (voted for by spitllama, K-Night, and Raymond)
2- Raymond (voted for by Mashi)

I changed my vote to a safety on Knight, meaning

2- blue
2- Raymond
1- K-night

At this point, I expected a KiTB. However, Mashi convinced Blue to vote for Raymond, meaning

2- blue
3- Raymond
1- K-night

I realized at the last minute what Mashi was doing, and voted blue

3- blue
3- Raymond

=KiTB

I am going to save my accusations for later, to avoid instigating a wolfing either way (I had that happen 2 games ago). However I will periodically be in the chat.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Ah, crap. I was at musical practice and I missed the phase end...now I have a phantom...but I was gonna vote blueflower, because he seemed pretty suspicious...then i read mashi's chat log...

So either blueflower is human and convinced mashi, or he is wolf and convinced mashi, or mashi and blue are BOTH wolves, and set us all up...that's all I have.

I don't understand...or at least I didn't read it very well...what evidence was there against Raymondbl? I didn't quite understand that.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Shit, I missed the voting.

Ehh, one phantom isn't that bad, right? :-\

Jub3r7

WHY DID I MAKE THE PHASE SO LONG, NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE IT ON TIME. D:
*Mediocre_Host changed nick to Terrible_Host.

I'll be back from Latin convention on Sunday... You guys should totally be super active while I'm gone.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Wait we don't get an update till Sunday? Whaaaaaaat? Why not just end it early? Give an update now of when you're leaving and change the time to then. At least then we'll have more to talk about. It's very slow now.
Submissions Page

Kman96

LAWL. what if the hero of time uses his power before your update XD
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Bahaha. Jub will have to drop everything and come back.
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Phase ends 7 hours from now at 9:00 PM EST!

Kman96

Awww...Jub, I saw you posted and I thought it was an update... :(

This is prolly gonna be the longest phase in the game... X(
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

I'm actually OK with the long phase, because as soon as the day phase starts I'm screwed.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on April 22, 2012, 12:27:29 PMThis... phase... sucks

This is true.

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 22, 2012, 12:15:49 PMI'm actually OK with the long phase, because as soon as the day phase starts I'm screwed.  :(

Blueflower, I almost forgot why...YOU SEE? this phase is too long, I'm forgetting my suspicions...but I just don't know anymore.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

As if the phase wasn't long enough already...

JUB COME ON :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Night 2 has ended.

Hero of Breath - During the night phase, may blow away / nullify the ability of another player for the night phase and the following day phase.
Hero of Light - Shines light on another person's color.
Hero of Time - Two time use only! Can... instantly end the phase. o.o
 - Redirects powers.
Hero of Mind - Sends the name of a player and is told who they are targeting.
Hero of Heart - Charismatic (Vote counts for 2.)
Hero of Life - Two time use only! Can... revive players.
Hero of Void - Nullifies a person's vote for the following day phase.
Hero of Hope - Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Also sends the Host a PM with the name of a Role and a message of 150 characters during any Phase.
Hero of Doom - Sends the host the name of a dead player and two questions to ask them.
Hero of Blood - Sends in the name of a player every night phase. If that person is killed, the player will be told the name of the player responsible? O: (If successful, the Hero of Blood loses his power.)
Hero of Rage - Two time use only! Can... vigi players.

Two of these people will be randomly selected as wolves. This game could become unbalanced... very quickly.
When a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread (but not his role as a human or wolf.)

1. shadowkirby
2. Kman96
3. K-NiGhT
4. vermillionvermin
5. Raymondbdl
6. blueflower999
7. spitllama
8. Wrydryn
9. gzgregory
10. Vera
11. SlowPokemon
12. Doodle

Sketch, the Thief of Hope, saved this one person from dying but then that person killed him and it was a just death because Sketch was the one who saved the evil guy. D:
Because when you are God Tier, you can only die a Heroic or Just death.
(Vermillionvermin never died, his blood was just permanently drained from him. :()

Day phase ends on Tuesday at 9:00 PM EST, no phase extensions this time around!