News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Hero of Breath - During the night phase, may blow away / nullify the ability of another player for the night phase and the following day phase.
Hero of Light - Shines light on another person's color.
Hero of Time - Two time use only! Can... instantly end the phase. o.o
Hero of Space - Redirects powers.
Hero of Mind - Sends the name of a player and is told who they are targeting.
Hero of Heart - Charismatic (Vote counts for 2.)
Hero of Life - Two time use only! Can... revive players.
Hero of Void - Nullifies a person's vote for the following day phase.
Hero of Hope - Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Also sends the Host a PM with the name of a Role and a message of 150 characters during any Phase.
Hero of Doom - Sends the host the name of a dead player and two questions to ask them.
Hero of Blood - Sends in the name of a player every night phase. If that person is killed, the player will be told the name of the player responsible? O: (If successful, the Hero of Blood loses his power.)
Hero of Rage - Two time use only! Can... vigi players.

Two of these people will be randomly selected as wolves (not including the Hero of Saturn). This game could become unbalanced... very quickly.
When a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread (but not his role as a human or wolf.)

1. shadowkirby
2. Kman96
3. K-NiGhT
4. vermillionvermin
5. Raymondbdl
6. blueflower999
7. spitllama
8. Wrydryn
9. gzgregory
10. Vera
11. SlowPokemon
12. Doodle

gzgregory, the Bard of Life, is dead. Night phase ends on Sunday at 9:00 PM EST.
The Prince of Breath should feel free to write some stories for me.

You appear to be entering a dream bubble, traveling from memory to memory. You end up in a place known as the Land of Trance and Dragons, where the very grass seems to catch your gaze and dragons roam the field.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

zut zut zut zut zut zut zut zut zut
If gzgregory turns out to be Human in the Post Game, I'm really sorry guys.
Also, I'm sorry vermilionvermin. :(

We're in no rush (even if two Wolves remain, we have 3 Day Phases to find them), but I would rather we vigi Raymondbl now to realise whether we really have the two Wolves.  We could lynch him, but if I turned out to have been wrong, we would have lost potential time to find and lynch the other Wolf/Wolves instead.

spitllama

:(... That was our savior role. How in the world did nearly everyone in the last couple hours somehow shift suspicions to gregory? I seriously don't understand what's going on. Even re-reading it didn't help a thing. I'm going to the chat for the next 10 minutes and people (Mashi) had better bring some muthafuckin' explanations!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

The explanations are in my previous posts.

But you should come to the chat anyway!

Mashi

spitllama, come back to the chat, someone accidentally muted the channel.
And you should have told me through PM or in #NSM that the channel was muted rather than leaving, Mister! :(

spitllama

I said I only had 10 minutes! But I stayed on for like 15. I'll be on later today.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMI've looked through the topic and there's no presence of any strong belief in anyone's humanity.  Your posts mostly express ambivalence if anything.
Ok let's get this straight. 

I have believe people are human to varying degrees. 
I am 80% sure that you, gzgregory, and Wry are humans. 
I'm 70% sure Kman is human. 
and I'm only around 50% sure Shadow is human.
The only people whose speaking seems different is Blueflower and Knight. 
I'm not sure about spitllama since I've only played a single game with him, but 30% sure he's human.   

Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMYou state that you didn't want to be redundant, yet you were redundant.  Rather than state that he was Human, you instead said that he was acting as he usually does (as you had said about gzgregory as your premise for believing that he was Human).
Well, I can't be that precise can I?  I use the same strategy for most people, and was trying not to be redundant in keep saying "he seems human".  Was trying not to be redundant. 
Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMalso feel that if you were a Human and were lenient enough in your views, you would feel both gzgregory and spitllama were Humans simply for acting as they have in previous games, but that's just me.
No, as I said, I'm not sure about spitllama.  I think he's human at this point, but I haven't had much experience with him.  Yeah I know I'm kind of repeating what I already said.
Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMIt is unusual if there's little reason to believe each other to be Human.
There's little evidence to believe each other's human.  I cannot answer for him, but I simply feel he's not a wolf, that his speaking is exactly the same as from before. 

Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMIt seems to me that you're trying to make your belief in gzgregory's humanity less salient by adding another Player to whom you believe is Human, but I'm not sure.  It certainly was random, however.
No, I was just thinking about Blueflower after our chat.  He does seem a little less human than in previous game.  I completely trusted him previous game, but I wouldn't this game.  Am not sure the difference in speaking would be significant enough to be caused by being a wolf. 

Wish me luck on my piano competition.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

blueflower999

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 14, 2012, 05:04:39 AMNo, I was just thinking about Blueflower after our chat.  He does seem a little less human than in previous game.  I completely trusted him previous game, but I wouldn't this game.  Am not sure the difference in speaking would be significant enough to be caused by being a wolf. 
Ray, I don't see how I'm talking different in this game than in all the other games I've played other than that I haven't posted that much because this game is intricate and it makes my brain hurt thinking about it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Raymond if you're going to accuse me (calling me 30% sure human), I'm willing to join the chat.
Moving on though, I'm actually going to side with Raymond this time *shocker*.

I never really thought gzg was a wolf. Raymond discussing gzgreg's humanity with doubt is just an indifference to him. Mashi you and I can vouch for that kind of behavior from how we were discussing Dude and/or shadowkirby. We just didn't know. I feel like this is the same case.
Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMIt is unusual if there's little reason to believe each other to be Human.

I disagree with this, the whole point is to be skeptical, as Wry said. It doesn't make sense for you to question Raymond's indifferent opinion on gzgregory, when you want to do a vigi to see if it's right that gzgregory was a wolf:

Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 10:08:35 PMI would rather we vigi Raymondbl now to realise whether we really have the two Wolves.

It seems you're not sure yourself. While Raymond's justifications suck, I think I get where he's coming from.
However, Raymond, again, I'd appreciate it if you'd join the chat so I can further interrogate you ask you thoughtful questions. I'm not just going to stand up for you if I can't speak to you directly.

Currently I vote no vigi until further arguments surface.
Submissions Page

Mashi

QuoteIt is unusual if there's little reason to believe each other to be Human.

I disagree with this, the whole point is to be skeptical, as Wry said. It doesn't make sense for you to question Raymond's indifferent opinion on gzgregory, when you want to do a vigi to see if it's right that gzgregory was a wolf:
That's my point; Raymondbl stated clearly that he believed that gzgregory was Human.  That's not being skeptical, it's being trustful for little cause, which I would believe can be attributed to them being Wolf partners trying to make each other look good.

QuoteI would rather we vigi Raymondbl now to realise whether we really have the two Wolves.

It seems you're not sure yourself. While Raymond's justifications suck, I think I get where he's coming from.
Naturally I'm unsure; I'm only Human (pun intended)!

Anyway, I'll respond to other things later, since I have to leave now.  I'll be back at around 5 or 6PM today to discuss in the chat.

spitllama

Oops. I read wrong. I saw this-

Quote from: Mashi on April 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PMRather than state that he was Human, you instead said that he was acting as he usually does (as you had said about gzgregory as your premise for believing that he was Human).

and assumed you believed him to be too indifferent.

And ok. I should be back around that time as well.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 14, 2012, 08:29:52 AMRaymondbl stated clearly that he believed that gzgregory was Human.  That's not being skeptical, it's being trustful for little cause.

When was I ever trustful?  I just believed he was human.  You have opinions on who is human and who is wolf too - you said spitllama was being fairly human.

I think you have severely misunderstood me.  It's not like gzgreg's the only one I thought was human, was it? I never ever implied that I trusted him, far from it, don't know where you got that from. 

I believe him to be human, but am wary, as I always was, and anyone with a tad of common sense would be like.  What you're implying is that I am 100% sure he's human, and wholeheartedly trust him, and he would be the same to me.  NO. 

If I'm not careful, I'll end up repeating what I'm saying in endless circles and getting killed like I was in Trick of the Trade, so if you still don't get my point, ask me. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Sorry guys, but i had a friend over last night and wasn't on.

Also i have play practice from 2-5 today and won't be on then, either

(for my story readers, i'll be writing some chapters when i'm not on stage.)

Also, wow. I totally should've seen that coming. now we're screwed No matter, we must forge through!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Also, if the wolves haven't voted yet, it would be a good time for the hero of time to end the phase. We don't want any more people dying.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

^Assuming the Hero of Time isn't a wolf
Bulbear! Blueflower999