News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Thank you for your insightful information Raymond *sarcasm*.

I'm going to be bold and assert that either Kman or shadowkirby is a wolf. There's no way it's both, but one definitely wants the other gone. I will direct you all to my earlier assertion before all this came up-

Quote from: spitllama on April 10, 2012, 07:12:09 PM1) Could the Hero of Rage be a wolf because he assumed Verm to continuously call for no vigi? It's unlikely, but why not say it right?

So Kman is a wolf? That still depends on if I was right here.

Alternatively, we can look at it from the fact that shadowkirby came right up with a claim on Kman immediately after I proposed this. How long have you had that info shadowkirby? Coincidence-much?

Sorry guys. Usually I would be more assertive like in the last game, but after my failed attempt to play sheikah, I'm being less aggressive this game >.<

To avoid phantom and play off of these mild suspicions, shadowkirby.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

I AM A HUMAN.

Shadowkirby and I were talking on Monday. that's when I told him I was the Hero of Rage.  Like sheikah said, if you kill me, the human team will only hurt themselves. And the wolves will prolly wIn.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Please clarify for all of us why you blatantly told him your role...?
Submissions Page

Kman96

Because I thought we could have formed an alliance, seeing how we communicate Alot. But once he found out my role, he immediately wanted to kill me, whether I was wolf or not, and I (thought) I convinced him that I wouldn't use my power on anyone except for a confirmed wolf, because I wasn't going to use my power at all until I had a good enough reason to vigi anyone...

But I really don't understand why Shadowkirby would still blatantly vote me out unless he had a reason to. I'm human, guys, and after I confided in Shadowkirby, him being a wolf is the only reason I can think of as to why he would attempt to frame me. Other than the fact that I'm the Hero of Rage, I have no idea what was going through his mind. I'M HUMAN!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

Shadow is really suspicious to me now. Just blatantly calling out a role without discussing it and voting for him, that's just poor play on his behalf.

Also Kman, stop being so trusting of him. You guys aren't going to be able to freely talk and form an alliance every game, this game is about deceit and being skeptic.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on April 11, 2012, 11:04:52 AMIsn't it hero, not prince?
I think I mentioned in the sign up thread that "Hero" is just a general term to refer to someone's aspect.
In SBURB, people are given titles made up of a class and an aspect, such as the "Heir of Breath" or "Seer of Light"; the player whose aspect is breath can be referred to as "The Hero of Breath", or "The Hero of Light" respectively.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

I think there are only 12 classes, or at least 12 confirmed ones:

Heir
Seer
Knight
Witch
Maid
Rogue
Prince
Page
Mage
Sylph
Thief
Bard

and i already called prince

spitllama

Submissions Page

Raymondbl

^brilliant

Quote from: spitllama on April 11, 2012, 12:47:44 PMI'm going to be bold and assert that either Kman or shadowkirby is a wolf. There's no way it's both, but one definitely wants the other gone. I will direct you all to my earlier assertion before all this came up-
I disagree.  It could very possibly be just a badly placed accusation, and the person accused who thinks there's no reason to be accused thinks that whoever's accusing him must be a wolf because of faulty logic.  Happened to me before. 

I claim Mage. 

Since the phase ends tomorrow, I will hold off from voting right now.  I'm starting to think Kman isn't a wolf, but don't know about Shadow. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 11, 2012, 02:43:03 PMI think there are only 12 classes, or at least 12 confirmed ones:

Heir
Seer
Knight
Witch
Maid
Rogue
Prince
Page
Mage
Sylph
Thief
Bard

and i already called prince

I call Knight!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

^That's what I was thinking!

I call Page.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

dafuq just happened

Sticking a vote on Shadowkirby, I really doubt Kman would have just revealed his role to Shadow if he was a wolf. Also don't understand why Shadow wants to kill Kman so badly considering the Hero of Rage didn't kill last night, and he could be valuable to the human team if he is human.

Also Kman, how do you know Shadow is the Hero of Void?

Also we shouldn't insta Shadow!

Dude

Safety on Gzg

I'm no good at explaining my reasonings in forum post form, so just talk to me in #twg.

Kman96

We were talking on facebook, and we told each other our roles...it's just what he told me. Idk if it's true, though.
Party Hard!
[close]