Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Guys I know kman's role he's the HERO OF RAGE. Kman96
I like food.

Kman96

Ok, so I am, but where's your proof? I'm human. So if you guys lynch me, whatever, but I would have been a great addition to the human team...

Jub, this is like an awful bloody standstill...nobody can trust anybody...

Shadowkirby is the Hero of Void. I'll post the Facebook log sometime later...if I can.
Party Hard!
[close]

Raymondbl

I thought you would know by now... never ever reveal your role to anyone except confirmed humans, or when it wouldn't hurt for your role to be revealed.  Why exactly did you betray him Shadow? and why do you think he's a wolf? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Wrydryn

Kman96

He only told me that I was a threat to the humans, so I told him I wouldn't use my power unless it was an almost confirmed wolf...why he is so sure I'm a wolf, I have no idea, but I'm human, guys...that's all I've got.

I'm the Hero of Rage, and if I'm killed this night phase, then it's shadowkirby's loss. Unless he's a wolf.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

If I was a wolf, I would have denied that I was the Hero of Rage but because I am human, I decided to tell the truth and just admit it.

But now I'm in danger of being wolf'd. Not that anyone would really care, even though you all think I am a wolf, but...I thought Shadowkirby would be my ally.

Guess not.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 10, 2012, 06:31:48 PMVermillionvermin, the Prince of Breath, was wolfed.
Isn't it hero, not prince?

Mashi

Everyone should go to the chatroom to discuss this!

Raymondbl

I don't think we should lynch Kman based on the fact that he's the vigi.  However as of current I am really confused about whether or not he is a wolf. 

Quote from: Kman96 on April 11, 2012, 10:56:33 AMIf I was a wolf, I would have denied that I was the Hero of Rage but because I am human, I decided to tell the truth and just admit it.
No, you wouldn't have denied because of the seer. 

ninja'd by both Kman and Dude.

WTF ninja'd by Mashi too!

Kman96

I cant...I'm in an important business meeting, and I have no computer...just an iPod, and I don't have a free irc app.  Plus I'm already being frivolous.

Ninja'd by Raymondbl.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Raymondbl, I already said- when I'm a human, I don't lie. When I'm a wolf, I do lie. I haven't lied yet, and no one believes me until the post game.

The only thing I have said that I'm not 100% on is if Shadowkirby is the Hero of Rage.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Gaaaaahhh!!!!! I meant Hero of Void! I'm the Hero of Rage.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on April 11, 2012, 11:07:20 AMEveryone should go to the chatroom to discuss this!
[14:40:38] <Vera> Sorry for leaving despite inviting people.
[14:40:47] <Vera> I'll probably be back in maybe 15-20 minutes or so.
[14:40:51] <Dude> kk
[14:40:55] <Dude> I'll pass it on

Raymondbl

Quote from: Kman96 on April 11, 2012, 11:13:57 AMRaymondbl, I already said- when I'm a human, I don't lie. When I'm a wolf, I do lie. I haven't lied yet, and no one believes me until the post game.

But, we don't know whether or not you're human or wolf.  In short, this is all frivolous talk.