News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 09, 2012, 10:17:21 PMJub never told me what color my pajamas are!
Your dream self was on prospit. O:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Spitllama announces that this is a very difficult game

~that is all
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

i guess im terezi then

terezi's the only cool prospit dreamer

Unless anyone would like to say something otherwise, are we all agreed that the Hero of Rage is a wolf if two people die tonight?

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Quote from: Winter on April 10, 2012, 09:51:11 AMYou're crazy, you're not banned in #twg. If you think you are, momentarily change your nick and join. Regardless I cleared the ban list, and it should be fine.

2nd, you couldn't have banned yourself without even being registered with nickserv.
Cirno, the thing about making a new channel was a joke. :P
Also, I was banned, because it wasn't permitting me to join it. :(

blueflower999

I also agree with the No Vigi plan. That seems to be a good idea.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Usually you've made more helpful posts in previous TWGs than just agreeing with everyone else, Blueflower. :|

I'll keep my eye on you.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2012, 03:35:35 PMUsually you've made more helpful posts in previous TWGs than just agreeing with everyone else, Blueflower. :|

I'll keep my eye on you.
Sorry, I'm kind of busy right now hosting my OWN TWG on Skype (Don't ask), and considering how complicated this game is, I find it hard to make up my own strategies.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Phase extended an additional 30 minutes (50 minutes from now rather than 20 minutes).

vermilionvermin

One thought:  if whomever dies tonight doesn't get revived after Night 2, then at least one of the following is true:

1.  The Hero of Life is a wolf.
2.  The Hero of Life is dead.
3.  The Hero of Space meddled.
4.  The Hero of Breath meddled.

I think it'd be best if the Heroes of Breath and Space just didn't use their powers after tonight.  They have a greater chance of meddling than actually helping.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PMWhen a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread (but not his role as a human or wolf.)
Quoting just in case anybody missed this.

blueflower999

What happens if the Hero of Time ends the phase before the wolfs send in PMs? Then does no one get wolfed? And if it gets ended during the day phase when no one has voted, does no one get lynched, and no one get phantoms?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 10, 2012, 06:12:12 PMWhat happens if the Hero of Time ends the phase before the wolfs send in PMs? Then does no one get wolfed?
Correct. Also, powers that were used after the Hero of Time uses his power will not count.

QuoteAnd if it gets ended during the day phase when no one has voted, does no one get lynched, and no one get phantoms?
A KitB occurs, someone will get randomly killed. No phantoms, though.

Jub3r7

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Hero of Breath - During the night phase, may blow away / nullify the ability of another player for the night phase and the following day phase.
Hero of Light - Shines light on another person's color.
Hero of Time - Two time use only! Can... instantly end the phase. o.o
Hero of Space - Redirects powers.
Hero of Mind - Sends the name of a player and is told who they are targeting.
Hero of Heart - Charismatic (Vote counts for 2.)
Hero of Life - Two time use only! Can... revive players.
Hero of Void - Nullifies a person's vote for the following day phase.
Hero of Hope - Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Also sends the Host a PM with the name of a Role and a message of 150 characters during any Phase.
Hero of Doom - Sends the host the name of a dead player and two questions to ask them.
Hero of Blood - Sends in the name of a player every night phase. If that person is killed, the player will be told the name of the player responsible? O: (If successful, the Hero of Blood loses his power.)
Hero of Rage - Two time use only! Can... vigi players.

Two of these people will be randomly selected as wolves (not including the Hero of Saturn). This game could become unbalanced... very quickly.
When a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread (but not his role as a human or wolf.)

Vermillionvermin, the Prince of Breath, was wolfed.
A pretty cool tribune was made.

"MASHI IS THE GREETEST

WAHAHAHAHA~"

1. shadowkirby
2. Kman96
3. K-NiGhT
4. vermillionvermin
5. Raymondbdl
6. blueflower999
7. spitllama
8. Wrydryn
9. gzgregory
10. Vera
11. SlowPokemon
12. Doodle

Day phase ends on Thursday 9:00 PM EST. Might write a story later.

vermilionvermin

wolves are uncreative

Why is the phase so long?