News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

LAWL. Maybe. Idk. even if I did, and the wolves won, I'd still be a loser, so hey. you know what? i don't know. I really don't. I"m just trying to stir up some shit, get some conversations going...
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Hero of Hope sent the exact same message to every Player in the game (that is, "Hi"), so I would doubt that, spitllama!

vermilionvermin

Jub never told me what color my pajamas are!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 09, 2012, 10:17:21 PMJub never told me what color my pajamas are!
That and our fight to the death should be more detailed and epical D:<
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

The Hero of Rage plan is kind of useless, because if we know the hero of rage is a wolf, what good does that do?  The only way that would be of any use is if the Hero of Light happens to seer him, which is very unlikely.  Better than nothing, I suppose. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Raymondbl

Ok, so I don't get how the Hero of Space works.  (I'm not the hero of space)  Can someone explain it to me?

Greg

Basically he can make a player target someone different than they intended to.

Also, unless the Hero of Life dies tonight, we can get ourselves a confirmed human by day 2! Not sure that's of any use at this point though...

Dude

Mashi

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 10, 2012, 05:38:33 AMThe Hero of Rage plan is kind of useless, because if we know the hero of rage is a wolf, what good does that do?
It would be ridiculously useful in that we would know that Role is a Wolf.  It would be a potential person to seer (or deduct based on who was vigi'd) in order to lynch.  It would be much better than playing this game as a Manhunt and letting our powers go to waste.

Anyway, I'm going to agree with the no vigi idea.

Dude

Mashi

Doodle, we didn't even discuss TWG. :(

Also, I forgot to unban myself from #TWG :(

Winter

You're crazy, you're not banned in #twg. If you think you are, momentarily change your nick and join. Regardless I cleared the ban list, and it should be fine.

2nd, you couldn't have banned yourself without even being registered with nickserv.

Greg

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 10, 2012, 08:14:14 AMIt would be ridiculously useful in that we would know that Role is a Wolf.  It would be a potential person to seer (or deduct based on who was vigi'd) in order to lynch.  It would be much better than playing this game as a Manhunt and letting our powers go to waste.

Anyway, I'm going to agree with the no vigi idea.

I also agree with no vigi.  I get your point, and of course it's better than nothing.  Just, there's only a 1/12 chance of seering him...
Quote from: gzgregory on April 10, 2012, 06:16:34 AMAlso, unless the Hero of Life dies tonight, we can get ourselves a confirmed human by day 2! Not sure that's of any use at this point though...

1.  one possibility is that the wolf will revive the players just to get everyones' trust. 

2.  however that is not likely since
       a. it would slow the game down lots, giving more time for humans to find them out, and they would waste revivals which they could've used on wolves. 
       b. by the time the game is almost ended, everyone would've realized he was a wolf, and then they lynch him.   

And once the Hero of Life gets confirmed, then we all claim to him, and anyone who uses their power against the humans will be found out, and they die! 

I support this plan. 

Greg

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 10, 2012, 11:04:48 AM1.  one possibility is that the wolf will revive the players just to get everyones' trust. 

2.  however that is not likely since
       a. it would slow the game down lots, giving more time for humans to find them out, and they would waste revivals which they could've used on wolves. 
       b. by the time the game is almost ended, everyone would've realized he was a wolf, and then they lynch him.   

And once the Hero of Life gets confirmed, then we all claim to him, and anyone who uses their power against the humans will be found out, and they die! 

I support this plan. 
Hold on, the Hero of Life wouldn't be the confirmed one, instead it would be whoever dies this night phase! But yeah I guess we could all claim roles to them?