News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Kman if you mean the Hero of Life, then absolutely not. That would be a baaad idea.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

What do you mean, if I mean the Hero of Life?

...and everybody does this when I'm hyoomin, so i'm used to the accusations...i'm always the first one to be accused in every game...and magically, I survive every time!  guys, I'm not a wolf, and if I am, then hoo-ha, you win :)  Actually, really, if you're THAT worried about it, whoever is the Hero of Rage should vigi me tonight. ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

spitllama

Kman I'm clarifying that by "guardian" you mean the Hero of Life. I still don't get who the guardian is xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Hmm...

I've thought of a few ideas to implement in order to find the Wolf Roles, but the more I review them, the more redundant and frivolous they sound to me.  I'm not entirely sure how we should play this game.  We could mass claim, adroitly find Roles and create convoluted plans to discern Wolf from Human, among a variety of other things.  But these plans seem so aloof in this game, so how to act seems awkward.

I'm going to think about this a bit more.  People should frequent the chat this game though, because I imagine that it will be especially important to use this game.

Mashi

16:19   Vera   This TWG needs a theme song.
16:19   spitllama   It does
16:20   Vera   omg can it be i wanna be a princess
16:20   Verm   i don't know much homestuck songs
16:20   Verm   save that one for a twg that doesnt have a theme
16:20   Vera   lol
16:20   Vera   I remember that there was a Homestuck song with a part of Cirno's theme in it.
16:20   Vera   It was hilarious
16:20   Vera   .
16:21   Verm   first google video result for homestuck song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7O8juc44k
16:21   Vera   Fitting.
16:23   Vera   should it be the games theme song???
16:23   spitllama   This doesn't seem very TWG oriented xD
16:23   Verm   it is
16:23   Vera   it is
16:24   spitllama   That song wins

K-NiGhT

nice theme song. let's make a twg around it!

*calls host >:D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

K-NiGhT

meet guy who doesn't know how to use irc on an iPod touch.

:P

#notverytechsavvy

Mashi

http://cbe005.chat.mibbit.com/

Click Server, type "irc.drshnaps.com" without the quotes.
Type Nickname in Nick.
Type "#TWG" without quotes next to Channel.

Press Go.

Not sure if it would work on an iPod, but it's worth a shot.

Wrydryn

There's free IRC clients for the iPod Touch so don't think you can get away that easily.

But really guys, utilize IRC this time around so that we can talk in real time and figure stuffs out. It would also be good for other people (*coughDudecough*).

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 09, 2012, 02:21:39 PMBut really guys, utilize IRC this time around so that we can talk in real time and figure stuffs out. It would also be good for other people (*coughDudecough*).
[17:17:06] * Now talking in #twg

Shup.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 09, 2012, 12:05:32 AMAlso, is it a go for powers to be used this night?
Yes. Powers can be used on the first night phase.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 09, 2012, 02:21:39 PMThere's free IRC clients for the iPod Touch so don't think you can get away that easily.
As long as it's not more than 1.2 GB cuz that's all i have left on my iPod...

Greg

I'm going to be on a computer with a bad connection for the foreseeable future, expect a lot of dcing in chatroom. :P