TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

NSM was being dumb to me and not letting me access it. :(

Anyway, I don't like your defence and I can't think of anyone else to vote for, so K-NiGhT!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Because it appears to be contrived and evidence is inconsistent (in comparison to past games, Kman96 has virtually never acted in this way as a Wolf) and there appears to be a hint of satire which may be attributed to apprehension.

And you don't have chat access. :(

spitllama

Does anyone want to further discuss the reviving matter? I'm not sure if we came to a conclusion on it. I'll be in the chat if so.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Phase ends in 9 minutes; did I read this correctly or is Wry and raymond about to get a phantom?  ???

also blueflower that was a test, you passed
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

I suggest we extend the phase by one more day because the site hasn't been consistent for access.

If that's not the case, then I'm going with Mashi on this one. K-N

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

Plus, Mashi voted for me not because of my defense, but:

Quote from: Mashi on April 12, 2012, 04:13:03 PMI can't think of anyone else to vote for, so K-NiGhT!!!

What reason do you have? Unless you two are working together? I don't see what bandwagoning on me is going to prove otherwise. So if only to avoid going down without a chance, changing my vote to KMan because that makes a tie vote. We might as well leave it to chance, as we don't have ANY good leads/solid evidence right now.

Jub3r7

Phase extended until Saturday, 12:00 AM. (As in Friday's midnight.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Well that's on me, No-one. I'm a bit distracted at the moment.

Raymondbl

Whew I'm so lucky.  I haven't been able to access Ninsheetmusic since this morning.   

Shadowkirby.  for reasons already discussed.  I am not sure Knight is a wolf, or Kman, but I think Shadowkirby is a bit more likely. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Cuz i don't want to really vote for KMan, i'll Remove my vote.

Mashi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 12, 2012, 06:31:40 PMPlus, Mashi voted for me not because of my defense

Quote from: Mashi on April 12, 2012, 04:13:03 PMNSM was being dumb to me and not letting me access it. :(

Anyway, I don't like your defence and I can't think of anyone else to vote for, so K-NiGhT!!!

Quote from: Mashi on April 12, 2012, 04:20:41 PMBecause it appears to be contrived and evidence is inconsistent (in comparison to past games, Kman96 has virtually never acted in this way as a Wolf) and there appears to be a hint of satire which may be attributed to apprehension.

And you don't have chat access. :(

?

Anyway, people should come to the chat more often!  spitllama, Whirr, Doodle, and I seem to be the only cool people in this TWG!

Mashi

Also, thanks for the Phase extension, Jub3r7.  It's much appreciated.