TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session Player Sign Ups

Started by Jub3r7, April 03, 2012, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Hero of Breath - During the night phase, may blow away / nullify the ability of another player for the night phase and the following day phase.
Hero of Light - Shines light on another person's color.
Hero of Time - Two time use only! Can... instantly end the phase. o.o
Hero of Space - Redirects powers.
Hero of Mind - Sends the name of a player and is told who they are targeting.
Hero of Heart - Charismatic (Vote counts for 2.)
Hero of Life - Two time use only! Can... revive players.
Hero of Void - Nullifies a person's vote for the following day phase.
Hero of Hope - Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Also sends the Host a PM with the name of a Role and a message of 150 characters during any Phase.
Hero of Doom - Sends the host the name of a dead player and two questions to ask them.
Hero of Blood - Sends in the name of a player every night phase. If that person is killed, the player will be told the name of the player responsible? O: (If successful, the Hero of Blood loses his power.)
Hero of Rage - Two time use only! Can... vigi players.

Two of these people will be randomly selected as wolves (not including the Hero of Saturn). This game could become unbalanced... very quickly.
When a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread (but not his role as a human or wolf.)

1. shadowkirby
2. Kman96
3. K-NiGhT
4. vermillionvermin
5. Raymondbdl
6. blueflower999
7. spitllama
8. Wrydryn
9. gzgregory
10. Vera
11. SlowPokemon
12. Doodle

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mr. Saturn

hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

OH GAWD.  this will be interesting... :/

IN!!! yay :)

P.S. Jub, what does SBURB mean?
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

SBURB is a game where you have another person be your server player (you're the client player,) they can deploy different machines in your house and move stuff around.
(Yes, your actual house.)

Anyways, one of the machines has a timer that pops out when you open it that happens to coincide with a meteor headed towards your house...
Regardless of whether or not you actually play the game, the meteor is still heading towards your house, so... play SBURB if you want to live! D:

Anyways, let's say there's four people. Person B is A's server player, C is B's server player, D is C's server player, A is D's server player.
The actual game doesn't really start until you escape to the medium, but yeah.

From there you go around defeating enemies to gain more grist, while your server player uses the grist to build up your house to reach the first gate (high above your house) and enter your land (for example, the Land of Wind and Shade.)
Every person's land is unique, and every person gets a title. For example, the Knight of Time or the Seer of Light; the "hero" part is just a general term used when referencing someone's aspect (Time, Breath, etc.)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Kman96

I still don't quite understand...but from what I've seen, how is this going to relate to TWG?
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Every player that signs up is given an aspect, just like in SBURB.

Raymondbl

In.

wait, which three are the wolves? And can you translate hero of Saturn please?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

If Saturn is playing I don't think I can play, his speaking annoys the hell out of me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2012, 07:53:06 AMIf Saturn is playing I don't think I can play, his speaking annoys the hell out of me.

That's mean! I bet anyone would be willing to translate for you.  Every time he posts I'll make a translation. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

No. I agree with Slow. Normal text or no go.

And Raymond there are only 2 wolves- randomly selected amongst the group of heroes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012