TWG XXXI: Host Signups

Started by Mashi, March 30, 2012, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Game Do You Feel Is Number 20 x (log(sqrrt10)) - 9?

davy's TWG XXXI: Crossing the Worlds
1 (6.3%)
shadowkirby and blueflower999's TWG: XXXI: Mother 3
1 (6.3%)
Jub3r7's TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session
6 (37.5%)
spitllama's TWG XXXI: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!
2 (12.5%)
Mr. Saturn's TWG XXXI: I Want To Be A Princess!
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Mashi

Raymondbl

Noooo.... I won't have time to finish it...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

I'll hold sign ups for 2 or 3 days if that will be enough.  If not, you can host next game.

blueflower999

I'm going to check with Shadowkirby and see if he's still cool with a co-hosting of the Mother 3 TWG. If so, that's what we'll submit.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I vote Jub for his game he posted last sign-ups. It looked Uber-coll.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on March 30, 2012, 07:00:16 PMI vote Jub for his game he posted last sign-ups. It looked Uber-coll.
This.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

^THAT'S SO UNFAIAIAIAIR. HOW CAN I HOST THIS GAME IF ALLREADY TWO PLAYERS VOTED FOR A GAME THAT ISN'T EVEN POSTED IN THIS TOPIC!

Ok so now why I really made this post:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 16, 2012, 10:39:36 PMtry next time, Davy! Don't give up!

I guess I'll just try again.

This game is based on the game that nakah posted in the host sing-ups for TWG IV.

TWG XXIX: Crossing the worlds.

Wolves
1. Lynx(Wolf Hypnotizer: During each night phase he can PM the host a name of a player. That player's power will be sealed during that night phase and the day after it)
2. Harle(Wolf Shaman: a Wolf with the power of the seer)
3. Skelly(Wolf)

Special Humans
4. Serge(Vigi)
5. Riddel(Guardian, can guard self)
6. Greco(Oracle, during each phase (day and night) he can PM the host a name of a player. If he dies (eighter by wolfing, lynching or vigi'ing) that players role will be revealed to the topic)

Normal humans
7. Skelly's body(Innocent, when Skelly dies, he dies too, this doesn't happen when Skelly dies in a different world, is told he is a normal human)
8. human
9. human
10. human
11. human
12. human
13. human
14. human

There are two worlds in this game. the first one is the Home World and the other one is Another world The game starts at night phase 1 in the Home World and after that the day phase 1 in the Home World. But after that it becomes night phase 1 in Another world. So each time a night and a day phase has passed, the players enter a different world.

Each player gets a role PM at the beginning of the first night phase of the Home World and another role PM at the first Night phase of Another world, if that player is still alive. This means that a player can be a blue in the Home World but a red in Another world.

When there are 6 players left at the end of a phase the game remains in the world it was befor that player died for the rest of the game. Example: if there are seven players at the beginning of day 2 of Another world and one of them is lynched, it becomes night 3 Another world. If the humans killed every wolf from both worlds before that, the humans win automatically.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

EFitTrainr

If picked, blueflower999 and I will be co-hosting this game:
TWG: XXXI: Mother 3

Roles:
1. Lucas (master wolf)
2. Duster (wolf painter)
3. Kumatora (wolf)
4. Boney (wolf shaman)
5. King Porky (Seer)
6. Masked Man (Vigi)
7. Fierce Pork Trooper (Guardian)
8. Pigmask Soldier
9. Pigmask Soldier
10. Pigmask Soldier
11. Pigmask Soldier
12. Pigmask Soldier
13. Pigmask Soldier
14. Pigmask Soldier

Items:(distributed every night phase)
Made You Look: Painting Item
Franklin Badge: Acts as a guard on the player holding it.
I like food.

EFitTrainr

If you want it to be more complex, tell me, kay?
I like food.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

No, I think he just forgot to put the colors. There wouldn't be a point in having a Seer then. Lucas is seer'd green and the rest are seer'd red if wolf, blue if special, and green if human.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

...Is anyone else going to submit a game? Jub?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

This is Jub's game from last sign up. I'm gonna post it and if he doesn't have time to host, then maybe i can.
TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Hero of Breath - During the night phase, may blow away / nullify the ability of another player for the night phase and the following day phase.
Hero of Light - Shines light on another person's color.
Hero of Time - Two time use only! Can... instantly end the phase. o.o
Hero of Space - Redirects powers.
Hero of Mind - Sends the name of a player and is told who they are targeting.
Hero of Heart - Charismatic (Vote counts for 2.)
Hero of Life - Two time use only! Can... revive players.
Hero of Void - Nullifies a person's vote for the following day phase.
Hero of Hope - Sends in a tribune 150 words or less.
Hero of Doom - Sends the host the name of a dead player and two questions to ask them.
Hero of Blood - Sends in the name of a player every night phase. If that person is killed, the player will be told the name of the player responsible? O: (If successful, the Hero of Blood loses his power.)
Hero of Rage - Two time use only! Can... vigi players.

Three of these dudes will be randomly selected to be wolves. This game could become unbalanced... very quickly.

Jub3r7

I'm making some changes to the game; there will only be two wolves, and I'm making it a card flip game (when a player dies, his role will be revealed to the thread, but not his role as a human or wolf!)

Also, the Hero of Hope now has a messenger power as well as a tribune power (otherwise he wouldn't have much to tell the thread!); the messenger sends the Host a PM with the name of a Role and a message of 150 characters/words during any Phase. That Role will receive that message at the end of the Phase.

ninja'd by K-NiGhT. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Do you want me to edit it?

Or maybe just remove my post and let you post it? Lol