News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What 3DS games do you recommend?

Started by jxjxjx, March 29, 2012, 02:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 3DS game Mario game is the best?

Super Mario 3d land
6 (23.1%)
Mariokart 7
6 (23.1%)
Luigi's mansion 2 (not released yet)
3 (11.5%)
Paper Mario 3D (not released yet)
2 (7.7%)
Games that are not related to Mario (please post game on this thread)
4 (15.4%)
Pokemon black(2) and white (2)
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Slightly off-topic but do you guys actually get any StreetPass hits with your 3DSes?

FSM-Reapr

I got once, the 3DS was in my bag and I was on a Sweden cruise. I guess I bumped into some kid.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jamaha on May 25, 2013, 01:35:04 AMSlightly off-topic but do you guys actually get any StreetPass hits with your 3DSes?

Toward the end of high school, if I left it in my bag, I got five-ten a day.

K-NiGhT

Mom is trying to talk me out of it D: I WILL GET THIS SYSTEM TODAY
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

ok guys crunch time.

loz:oot or kid icarus uprising

halpz

blueflower999

If I was presented, I would chose Uprising. But I haven't actually played either.

I just think that the humor in Kid Icarus Uprising is outstanding and I'm sort of a sucker for Sakurai.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

If you've never played Ocarina of Time, go for Ocarina of Time 3D. If you've played the Nintendo 64 version (or the ports for GameCube or Wii) then you already know what to expect. Ocarina of Time is only worth getting if you never played the original, or are a super huge fan of the original and can't wait to see the updated graphics (and I'll admit it, the game looks beautiful).

I have never played Kid Icarus Uprising, but it's really popular and has great reviews so I would say it looks pretty good.

FSM-Reapr

Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of the best games I've ever played and is the best game available for 3DS, hands down.

Winter

Quote from: Jamaha on May 25, 2013, 01:35:04 AMSlightly off-topic but do you guys actually get any StreetPass hits with your 3DSes?

When I worked at Fry's, I'd get 20-30 a day, then they told me I couldn't bring it to work anymore :(

K-NiGhT

I ended up getting Kid Icarus and will probably get LoZOoT when I come back from my trip to Colorado, depending on how much money I have left.

KefkaticFanatic

I got a ton when I was at school, but rarely any right now unless I take it with me to DC or something.

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

This is my library, and are the games I can vouch for:

nintendogs+cats:  Meh.  Prolly fun for some, but not really my thing.  It'll probably be the pet sim to beat over the lifespan of the 3DS though.

Pilotwings Resort: Surprisingly good for a launch game.  Very relaxing, fun exploration, and challenging missions.  Great game.

Steel Diver: This one is very unique, and its control scheme stands out a lot.  However, it is rather short, and generally doesn't feel like it has enough bang for your buck.  Still, good game.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Really?  Do you even need to ask?  It's the best version of what many regard as the best game of all time.  I disagree with Slow, even if you played the original, you owe it to yourself to rediscover this game.  Easily my favorite title thus far. A++++++++++

Star Fox 64 3D: REPLAY VALUE.  This game has lots, and is regarded by most to be the pinnacle of Star Fox gaming.  Great game.

Tetris Axis:  This one is perplexing simply because they could have done so much more with it.  Isn't this kind of the perfect opportunity for a 3D Tetris mode?!?  Most of the other modes don't satisfy for long, either.   But Marathon and Fever (awww yeah) DO NOT disappoint.  And c'mon, it's Tetris.  You can't put it down.

Top three on my want list:
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7

Zunawe

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 28, 2013, 01:04:14 PMI ended up getting Kid Icarus and will probably get LoZOoT when I come back from my trip to Colorado, depending on how much money I have left.
O_O
You should visit.
What are you coming to do?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 28, 2013, 03:33:01 PMTop three on my want list:
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Don't get it. I have it, and while it looks fun and stuff, it's really tedious and would take A LOT to get into. I'm not even very far, but it's just too much for me to handle. It's the one 3DS game that I regret getting.
Party Hard!
[close]