News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 13, 2016, 12:17:27 PMMusic can definitely make or break a game for me, it's very important. Sometimes lack of music is needed as well, and just things like altering the music for when you are underwater make games so much more immersive.
This is so true. Some of my favorite games are just for the music. :P

This is a weird game I think they should make next, but the next game in the Super Mario Maker series should be a game that you can make 3D levels (Like, Super Mario 64 levels or something.) This would probably be really hard to do though and it would be even harder to make a user friendly interface. I think they did a very good job at making an easy-to-use interface for Super Mario Maker.

mikey

they could make minecraft, in other words?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Sebastian on April 13, 2016, 12:28:56 PMThis is a weird game I think they should make next, but the next game in the Super Mario Maker series should be a game that you can make 3D levels (Like, Super Mario 64 levels or something.) This would probably be really hard to do though and it would be even harder to make a user friendly interface. I think they did a very good job at making an easy-to-use interface for Super Mario Maker.

It might be possible to have an interface where you create a top down map to start with, then add in the assets of the level, that wouldn't be too hard to understand
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Sebastian

Exactly.
There are computer programs that do that already.

mikey

it'd still be minecraft just not ugly
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

If it ever happens, it'll probably be Super Mario 3D World Maker. I have nothing against that game because I've never played it, but every other Nintendo game nowadays is trying to be "nostalgic".
...I grew up with the DS and I'm already getting nostalgia-tinted.

Speaking of good music from bad games...
"IN HIS WORLD, THERE'S NO COMPRIMISE!"
(Sonic 06 is the bad-game-I've-never-played in question, of course, but according to TV Tropes, many people think Brawl is the Worst Thing Ever™. What...?)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

you need to stop reading the internet lol
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Life tip: don't go on TV Tropes.

Back on-topic... um... Gen 7 PMD?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 13, 2016, 01:40:27 PMLife tip: don't go on TV Tropes.

Back on-topic... um... Gen 7 PMD?

orrrrrr...... Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Maker! Choose from two different styles! 2d pixel sprites and 3d sprites for all pokemon. Throw your money at nintendo now.

(Seriously though, I want a tool that will let me rom hack PMD2/1, if this exist pls tell me)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Tobbeh99

As a Smash Bros. fan and competitor, I've always thought it would great if Nintendo released a Smash Bros. Competitive Version (aka Project M with some more tweaks). Just hire the PMDT and let them work on some more patches, and release it. All Project M and Melee fans would probably buy it. Would be the dream, raising Project M's status from a mod to a real game. This way Nintendo could have a side series "competitive version" for the more competitive players, where they would patch it so that it is well balanced, and continue with their main series with an aim towards more casual players, in which they wouldn't need to put in much effort balancing the game.

Also there are rumors of a new Wild Arms game, this year being it's 20th anniversary. It would be awesome bringing back the series, since they're such quality games. Too bad I don't have a PS4 so I wouldn't be able to play it even if it does come out :(. But even considering that, I still hope it comes out, being such a beloved series.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

why would Nintendo ever make a remotely balanced competitive game
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 08:11:44 AMwhy would Nintendo ever make a remotely balanced competitive game
Does Splatoon count as balanced?

mikey

I've heard a thing or two about rollers
unmotivated