News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Find Mii 3, but as a full game instead. Enough said.

Nitro Indigo

^ Gosh, it took me forever and a half to beat the first one, mainly because of the parts where you needed a Mii of a certain colour. DX I never played the sequel.

I wonder if they'll ever revive the Ice Climbers?

Apparently, Animal Crossing was originally going to be an RPG. Even if that's just a myth, imagine...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

I want okami 3, okami 4, okami 5, okami 6, okami 7, okami 8, okami 9 and more...

It would be nice to see a Wii U okami sequel that used the gamepad for the celestial brush and made the most of awesome HD graphics.

If every game for the wii U looked as amazing as Mario Kart 8, I would never complain again (looks at the NX)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

And as for Kuni, no-one knows what happened to Kuni. He was last seen in 2010, saying that he'd save his story for another time.

Also, please bring Staven back Nintendo kthxbai.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

cashwarrior1

Nitro Indigo

Special edition with a Ferari and skydiving trip.

There was seriously a game with preorder bonuses like that.

Ōkami~MD

Comes with a free trip to the future to see Jaws 19 in crappy 3d!
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 11, 2016, 01:26:25 PMComes with a free trip to the future to see Jaws 27 in crappy 4d!
Ftfy
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

QuoteComes with a free trip to the future to see Jaws 49872463752637 in crappy 5d!

wooo

btw E. gadd don't you have an unpublished 5 dimensional theory or something
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Altissimo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 12, 2016, 09:37:17 AMwooo

btw E. gadd don't you have an unpublished 5 dimensional theory or something

yes and i want to hear it

E. Gadd Industries

Where should I post it?

Also, my friend (not on here) said yesterday that SMG3 was being made for the NX? Or at least was confirmed.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Not exactly. A high-ranking Nintendo guy (I think it was Kimishima?) mentioned in an interview that Nintendo devs "had Mario Galaxy in the office" in relation to their future plans, and a lot of people think he accidentally hinted at a SMG3 there. But nothing is outright confirmed yet.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book