News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 20, 2015, 08:16:11 PMLol you can literally pop DPP in your 3ds no problem.
Imagine the infinite power that would come with being able to play a remake on the same system you can play the original on.........

Considering that you can play both R/B/Y and Firered/Leafgreen on the GBA, this shouldn't really be much of a problem; however, even if we do get DPP remakes, it will probably be a few more years before they're announced. They might not need as much of an update as some of the older games, but experiencing the game with all the new additions would be pretty neat.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 20, 2015, 08:39:45 PMThey might not need as much of an update as some of the older games, but experiencing the game with all the new additions would be pretty neat.
^Yeah I just think it'd be pretty cool to have something like this a little down the line
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I still think Sinnoh is fine as is, though, it really doesn't need anything. Knowing how Gamefreak handled ORAS, they'd take out the Battle Frontier from Platinum and treat Platinum like it never existed, and probably botch other things. I'd like Sinnoh to stay where it is and not be altered.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

But... Mega Arceus... y'know, I'm suddenly starting to think Sinnoh remakes are a bad idea...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

To be fair, the release of XY made everything before it immensely obsolete (about the same level as Ruby and Sapphire did to the first two generations). I'm all for a 3DS remake of Diamond and Pearl, eventually. It's impossible to go back to them after playing the improved newer ones. Not before we get gen VII or at least Pokémon Z, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

12Mari0

Super Mario Sunshine remake! Just please Nintendo... Please...

That, or SMG3.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

THAT'S PROBABLY EVEN BETTER
IMAGINE USING HIS MOVES IN 3D
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

This is never going to happen, but I'd like to see a remake of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. Today, I was flicking through the pages for Sonic Boom and '06 on TV Tropes in an attempt to find a mention of that game, but there was nothing... but when I saw it mentioned on the Loads and Loads of Loading page, I scrolled down right after I read the first sentence, then had to lie down for a couple of minutes while listening to the Animal Crossing: Population Growing theme. I don't know why I was doing that; TV Tropes was what made me ashamed of buying that game in the first place...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Waddle Bro

^what did you think of that Spyro game? I adored the original PS1 trilogy and I heard the games became progressively worse after that!!

Nitro Indigo

I've never played any of the PS1 games. I've heard they're good, but after reading the TV Tropes page for Enter the Dragonfly, I've tried to abstain from Spyro as much as possible. I promised myself never to play a game from that franchise again, but ended up buying A New Beginning (a very different game from the old ones, to say the least).
As for what the game's like? Cartoon reviewer Mr. Enter said on his deviantART that it was the third-worst game he's ever played (I don't know what the bottom two are because I skipped past them, but his fifth-least favourite game is some XBox game called Two Worlds I've never heard of), and someone in the comments for that journal entry said that a kid had a seizure because the framerate was so bad, but that's almost certainly a myth. When I played the game, I did notice a few annoyances, like the load times, but I assumed that they were because the game was old, I wasn't used to PS2, and because I went through several broken controllers. I played it for about a week, read the TV Tropes page and never played it again, and eventually sold it months later. Part of me wants to buy it again, just for the sake of having a good laugh, but... I most likely won't.

EDIT: According to TV Tropes, the GameCube version of ETD is slightly better. So that's a thing, I guess? They didn't mention anything about the GameCube version on the page over a year ago, mind; I didn't even know it existed until I saw it on the Cex website last month.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

you need to stop letting the internet influence your opinion of games like spyro
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I feel ashamed of myself too easily...