News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Dude.
I don't care if it was a decent idea.
No topic needs a 3-year necrobump.
Why were you even looking this far back.

Olimar12345

Better than getting off topic in other threads. Besides, this discussion seems to be fine.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2015, 10:33:11 PMDude.
I don't care if it was a decent idea.
No topic needs a 3-year necrobump.
Why were you even looking this far back.

You aren't talking to me, are you? I didn't even realize that TG necrobumped (that's a verb now, right) this thread until you mentioned that...my apologies.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 10:45:21 PMBetter than getting off topic in other threads. Besides, this discussion seems to be fine.

Oh yea, and this. Olimar coming in clutch.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

SlowPokemon

Personally, I think that idea absolutely sucks. Pokémon needs to stay with Pokémon and no other franchises, unless it's a Pokémon-ized version of that franchise, like Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Mario and pokemon? I think that would be great! Practically two best selling games of all time! I mean, Alpha Sapphire was released the same week as SSB4 and sold 5 times as many copies. That says something.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2015, 06:35:06 AMPersonally, I think that idea absolutely sucks. Pokémon needs to stay with Pokémon and no other franchises, unless it's a Pokémon-ized version of that franchise, like Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

I understand where you are coming from. I definitely agree that a 50/50 mix of both franchises would probably equal a pretty bad game. However, I didn't quite explain what I meant by a Mario/Pokémon fusion. I was kind of picturing a game that is mainly a Pokémon/Mario game (one or the other, but Mario probably works better) in which character(s) from the other franchise make a smaller appearance. Like I said, I don't really have an idea of how this would be incorporated, but knowing Nintendo's execution (minus the Virtual Boy) they could pull it off. I don't know if that makes my idea any better (or worse :() , but maybe give me a better response than "it sucks?"
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 08:23:27 AMI understand where you are coming from. I definitely agree that a 50/50 mix of both franchises would probably equal a pretty bad game. However, I didn't quite explain what I meant by a Mario/Pokémon fusion. I was kind of picturing a game that is mainly a Pokémon/Mario game (one or the other, but Mario probably works better) in which character(s) from the other franchise make a smaller appearance. Like I said, I don't really have an idea of how this would be incorporated, but knowing Nintendo's execution (minus the Virtual Boy) they could pull it off. I don't know if that makes my idea any better (or worse :() , but maybe give me a better response than "it sucks?"

Maelstrom is totally wrong here. Remember the recent Puzzles and Dragons Mario Bros Z? That's almost like a crossover! So why not just make a Pokemon crossover?  ;D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Because it would be really stupid. Mario and Pokemon have almost nothing in common as franchises, unless we're talking about some of the Mario RPGs, and even then.

I mean admittedly if they made a crossover I'd probably buy it, but there are much better ideas.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 18, 2015, 08:30:23 AMI mean admittedly if they made a crossover I'd probably buy it, but there are much better ideas.

I'd love to hear your ideas!

mikey

Zelda and Mario
oh wait they already made that it's called adventure of link
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 18, 2015, 09:02:20 AMZelda and Mario
oh wait they already made that it's called adventure of link
We all know how well it worked.....
We all also know how SMTxFE turned out.

blueflower999

Hey at least Street Fighter X Mega Man is pretty fun
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 18, 2015, 09:36:35 AMWe all know how well it worked.....
We all also know how SMTxFE turned out.

SMTxFE isn't even released yet, is it?

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

So it is released? I gotta get it! (gotta pay better attention to release dates...)