News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That'd be cool. I'd imagine it'll stay on Wii U though, since all of the original Super Mario games were for home consoles.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:37:15 PMThat'd be cool. I'd imagine it'll stay on Wii U though, since all of the original Super Mario games were for home consoles.

That sucks. My wiiu broke. Nonetheless i will still be hoping. I men, they made hyrule Warriors 3ds, right?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:31:46 PMI would love to see a mario maker-esque game for 3ds!

For some reason I feel more comfortable playing platformers on handhelds. So that'd be a great idea...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on August 17, 2015, 07:40:14 PMFor some reason I feel more comfortable playing platformers on handhelds. So that'd be a great idea...

Same. I like platforms on handhelds and CoD-esque games on console.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

I actually like most everything on handheld better than console. Except Smash. And Mario Kart. I can't go back to either of the 3DS versions of those after playing the Wii U ones.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:45:37 PMI actually like most everything on handheld better than console. Except Smash. And Mario Kart. I can't go back to either of the 3DS versions of those after playing the Wii U ones.

Agreed. Yet I am forced to lol

TheMarioPianist

Ok, just gonna take this thread in a new direction just to see what you guys think. I think, at some point, the Mario and Pokémon universes need to collide in a game. How this would work and what the game would be about, I have no idea. I'll let you guys decide whether this idea is any good.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bubbles

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 09:24:21 PMmario pianist, please quickly read this. I have exceeded the maximum 20 pm's per hour, and olimar is not understanding that i LITERALLY cannot find the button to delete an account! He will ban me if i don't do something! Please quickly explain to him! OR ANYONE! QUICK GOGOGOGO
be calm .

Profile>Side menu>last option

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on August 17, 2015, 09:34:11 PMbe calm .

Profile>Side menu>last option

Turn's out olly was just joking. Not even funny though, i nearly had a heart attack.

Button is glitching, but that's okay. Unnecessary for now.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 09:38:18 PMDon't create alt accounts.

DEFINITLY NOTED 100%. WILL NOT DO AGAIN.  :-X

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 09:36:17 PMTurn's out olly was just joking. Not even funny though, i nearly had a heart attack.

Button is glitching, but that's okay. Unnecessary for now.

Well, that makes me look like a compete idiot with the long, thoughtful paragraph I typed out... ;D Thanks, TG. I wish I had seen the part about that being a joke BEFORE I sent it!

Back on topic, what do people think about my game idea?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 17, 2015, 09:45:22 PMWell, that makes me look like a compete idiot with the long, thoughtful paragraph I typed out... ;D Thanks, TG. I wish I had seen the part about that being a joke BEFORE I sent it!

Back on topic, what do people think about my game idea?

Worth it however, thanks MP!

And I think it's a great idea! Don't like pokemon, but I love crossovers! Imagine Mario in a Pokeball  ;D

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 09:52:33 PMI don't even need to comment on this

I think it is funny however! Anyways, goodnight all!