News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That'd be cool. I'd imagine it'll stay on Wii U though, since all of the original Super Mario games were for home consoles.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:37:15 PMThat'd be cool. I'd imagine it'll stay on Wii U though, since all of the original Super Mario games were for home consoles.

That sucks. My wiiu broke. Nonetheless i will still be hoping. I men, they made hyrule Warriors 3ds, right?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:31:46 PMI would love to see a mario maker-esque game for 3ds!

For some reason I feel more comfortable playing platformers on handhelds. So that'd be a great idea...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on August 17, 2015, 07:40:14 PMFor some reason I feel more comfortable playing platformers on handhelds. So that'd be a great idea...

Same. I like platforms on handhelds and CoD-esque games on console.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

I actually like most everything on handheld better than console. Except Smash. And Mario Kart. I can't go back to either of the 3DS versions of those after playing the Wii U ones.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:45:37 PMI actually like most everything on handheld better than console. Except Smash. And Mario Kart. I can't go back to either of the 3DS versions of those after playing the Wii U ones.

Agreed. Yet I am forced to lol

TheMarioPianist

Ok, just gonna take this thread in a new direction just to see what you guys think. I think, at some point, the Mario and Pokémon universes need to collide in a game. How this would work and what the game would be about, I have no idea. I'll let you guys decide whether this idea is any good.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bubbles

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 09:24:21 PMmario pianist, please quickly read this. I have exceeded the maximum 20 pm's per hour, and olimar is not understanding that i LITERALLY cannot find the button to delete an account! He will ban me if i don't do something! Please quickly explain to him! OR ANYONE! QUICK GOGOGOGO
be calm .

Profile>Side menu>last option

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on August 17, 2015, 09:34:11 PMbe calm .

Profile>Side menu>last option

Turn's out olly was just joking. Not even funny though, i nearly had a heart attack.

Button is glitching, but that's okay. Unnecessary for now.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 09:38:18 PMDon't create alt accounts.

DEFINITLY NOTED 100%. WILL NOT DO AGAIN.  :-X

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 09:36:17 PMTurn's out olly was just joking. Not even funny though, i nearly had a heart attack.

Button is glitching, but that's okay. Unnecessary for now.

Well, that makes me look like a compete idiot with the long, thoughtful paragraph I typed out... ;D Thanks, TG. I wish I had seen the part about that being a joke BEFORE I sent it!

Back on topic, what do people think about my game idea?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 17, 2015, 09:45:22 PMWell, that makes me look like a compete idiot with the long, thoughtful paragraph I typed out... ;D Thanks, TG. I wish I had seen the part about that being a joke BEFORE I sent it!

Back on topic, what do people think about my game idea?

Worth it however, thanks MP!

And I think it's a great idea! Don't like pokemon, but I love crossovers! Imagine Mario in a Pokeball  ;D

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 09:52:33 PMI don't even need to comment on this

I think it is funny however! Anyways, goodnight all!