News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Besides, Rare isn't the company it used to be.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

early i said i wanted a cooking mama 3ds...

there is actually one coming out! xD but i donno when...but i saw the demo on the 3ds eshop
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 23, 2012, 11:14:58 AMI'm sorry to say this Fabbemannen, but RareWare was bought out by Microsoft, meaning that there probably won't be any more Rare games on a Nintendo console. >:(
ye, I already knew that. Which is why I said that I wanted them back to Nintendo again
Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 23, 2012, 11:44:11 AMBesides, Rare isn't the company it used to be.
Well, they have failed miserably ever since they left Nintendo. As far as I know, they are just making crappy Kinect-games right now
Check out the Rare-episodes from All Your History Belongs To Us btw, really interesting show
Quote from: Pit0010 on April 24, 2012, 12:55:05 AMearly i said i wanted a cooking mama 3ds...

there is actually one coming out! xD but i donno when...but i saw the demo on the 3ds eshop
tried the demo earlier, I just wondered what the **** I downloaded it for o.o
At least Farm Simulator 2012 had great music and nice graphics...

Pit0010

LOL...so the demo for cooking mama wasnt too good?
AUSSI

Pit0010

and guess wat...i was talking about a demo...

now i saw the real game in eb games....:D
AUSSI

Shadoninja

I was playing Bowser's Inside Story earlier. I was in a battle using Bowser and I thought maybe it'd be cool to see a Mario Strategy game a la Advance Wars.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

That'd be kind of cool, they have a wealth of material to pull from, and they can hand it off to Intelligent Systems since they've done great work with the genre.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 24, 2012, 06:23:32 AMThat'd be kind of cool, they have a wealth of material to pull from, and they can hand it off to Intelligent Systems since they've done great work with the genre.

Yeah, I'm just imagining some units.

Toads that throw turnips (Infantry), Toads with super scopes (Mechs), Light Kart units that throw shells (Recon), Bike units (Bike) Heavy Kart units that throw bullet bills (Tanks).

MaestroUGC

It helps that Bowser already has a standing Army, Airforce, and Navy, as well as hoardes of various infantry.

SlowPokemon

Tbh I'd rather just see another installment of the Mario & Luigi series. They're the best thing a Mario RPG could be in my opinion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 24, 2012, 09:20:42 AMTbh I'd rather just see another installment of the Mario & Luigi series. They're the best thing a Mario RPG could be in my opinion.
Yeah I'd like something that's as good and better than Bowser's Inside Story. BIS is really excellent.

Behold! Kanbei Koopa. Bowser's likeliest AW Counterpart.

Sources: http://www.advancewarsnet.com/files/aw2/art/Yellow%20Comet%20CO%20Kanbei.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BowsersInsideStory.png

SlowPokemon

It's definitely the best of the three, but even the first two are amazingly great games :) even though Fawful's gone, we could have an epic new villain. Maybe the rise of Midbus or something. Or THE ATTACK OF BROQUE MONSIEUR!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2012, 12:37:44 PMIt's definitely the best of the three, but even the first two are amazingly great games :) even though Fawful's gone, we could have an epic new villain. Maybe the rise of Midbus or something. Or THE ATTACK OF BROQUE MONSIEUR!!!

SPOILERS!!!!! I HAVE FURY!

(I don't really care about hearing spoilers.)

SlowPokemon

Omg have you not finished?! Sorry! Well, you probably guessed they beat Fawful in the end, right?

ThatGamer

Ooh! I forgot about this topic! (sorry for bumping but seems like a good topic)

I would love to see a mario maker-esque game for 3ds!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"