News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

No, it's not out. Trailers from the game look suuuuuper animu tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:51:32 AMSo it is released? I gotta get it! (gotta pay better attention to release dates...)
>_<

ThatGamer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 18, 2015, 09:52:57 AMNo, it's not out. Trailers from the game look suuuuuper animu tho

So then...what was Maelstrom talking about then? If it's not out how does he know it sucks?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AMSo then...what was Maelstrom talking about then? If it's not out how does he know it sucks?
Because that's not representative of either of the games.
Fire Emblem is a deep turn-based strategy RPG known for it's brutal difficulty and it's permadeath.
Shin Megami Tensei is a extremely dark JRPG known for its complex turn-based battles.
Neither of them are what we got.
Instead of FExSMT, we got PersonaXPersona

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 18, 2015, 10:01:55 AMBecause that's not representative of either of the games.
Fire Emblem is a deep turn-based strategy RPG known for it's brutal difficulty and it's permadeath.
Shin Megami Tensei is a extremely dark JRPG known for its complex turn-based battles.
Neither of them are what we got.
Instead of FExSMT, we got PersonaXPersona

Er...fire emblem is supposed to be hard?

Anyways, I see what you are getting at. Maybe I won't buy it after all.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

To be fair it hasn't come out yet tho

Also Layton vs Wright is my fav crossover (surprise)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

My favorite crossover is Super Zelda Happy Fun Bros; Starring Alex Kidd.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

I think Nintendo should make a Super Mario Sunshine 2!! :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

I would like to see a Portal 3, or Team Fortress 3, or Halflife 3. Can Valve even count to 3?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 10, 2015, 08:35:41 PMCan Valve even count to 3?
that is such a clever joke i have never heard it before!

braix

Quote from: Dude on December 10, 2015, 08:38:58 PMthat is such a clever joke i have never heard it before!
That feeling when I can't tell if something is sarcasm or not
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

nice meme there bro

where'd u find it
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

You guys will probably hate me for this, but Super Mario Sunshine 2 ALL THE WAY!!!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]