News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

If you think rollers are annoying, you should try being in a match were most of the opposition has chargers.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 08:11:44 AMwhy would Nintendo ever make a remotely balanced competitive game

Cause $$$$. Hire the dev team, complete PM, release it and then watch the cash roll in from all the... many hundred thousands (or idk who knows how many) players who buy it. Project M is almost a complete game, just touch up some better graphics and stuff and it's ready to go. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 27, 2016, 08:38:54 AMIf you think rollers are annoying, you should try being in a match were most of the opposition has chargers.
Yeah, Nintendo needs to nerf the rick rollers.

Nitro Indigo

Rick Roller weapon confirmed for Spla2n.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 08:28:59 AMI've heard a thing or two about rollers

o rly?

I have only played 'spla2n' once and only used the roller because I thinks it was cool.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

By "Spla2n", I meant the theoretical sequel.

Ōkami~MD

by spla2n I mean the original tho
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

unmotivated