News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ōkami~MD

Oh. Well SMG3 should happen definitely (but for wii u pls) but how can they really change it up so it's not like galaxy 2 (besides green stars)?

I would want some old galaxies to be brought back for nostalgia (like the really iconic ones such as gusty garden) and also galaxies to be way more expansive, and have more of an exploration element like the ridiculously long purple coin comets (i'm looking at you dusty dunes)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

I'd like for the battles not to feel like watered-down SMG boss battles. *ahem* Digga-Leg *ahem*

Also, free-exploration galaxies would be amazing! But I don't quite think ALL of them would help the game... Maybe 2-3 per world/dome/whatever Nintendo has planned next? Kinda like the Captain Toad missions of SM3DW.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

So, like have some super-galaxies, and then have mini galaxies? Also you're right digga-leg was the worst thing ever. Fun-fact, megaleg was the first mario boss I ever fought on a genuine game (I have a pirate cart called 153 in 1 with SMB1 SMB2 and 3 on it including lost levels)
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Sebastian

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 13, 2016, 09:46:06 AMand also galaxies to be way more expansive, and have more of an exploration element
This^
I would like a more Super Mario 64 feel.

Nitro Indigo

I've been watching a let's play of the original Viva Piñata, and it makes me sad that we're most likely never going to get another game in the series again. So... spiritual successor, anyone?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

a game like viva piñata... no way lol
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Am I the only person here who likes it?
I'm starting to feel ashamed of myself now...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

it's a video game based off of a cartoon
it shouldn't even exist tbh
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Sebastian

Nitro Indigo

Don't worry, I like games for their music too. It's the only reason I kept playing Children of Mana.

I just saw someone in a YouTube comment joke that Nintendo would merge with Sony, then they get brought by Disney. Someone please make a video about that.

Ōkami~MD

Music can definitely make or break a game for me, it's very important. Sometimes lack of music is needed as well, and just things like altering the music for when you are underwater make games so much more immersive.
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

There are people out there who hate Spirit Tracks but like the music.

Also, Children of Mana is the most tedious game I've ever played (probably because it's multiplayer-focused and I don't know anyone who even knows that the game exists), but THIS MUSIC.

But does Enter the Dragonfly have good music? According to popular opinion, it's the worst game I've ever played. I personally think that it's... okay, but I haven't played it for over a year.