News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Blueflower's Gaming Blog and Reviews

Started by blueflower999, March 27, 2012, 04:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ace Attorney lists should I do after ranking the cases?

Rank the characters (or top 10/20 characters)
4 (17.4%)
Rank the breakdowns
3 (13%)
Top 10/20 songs
4 (17.4%)
Rank the villains/murderers
1 (4.3%)
Rank the character themes
2 (8.7%)
Don't do another Ace Attorney list
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

blueflower999

I don't feel like I've talked about Ace Attorney enough in this thread, but I'm not sure how to approach such a large topic that I've let accumulate so long.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Have you played Chrono Trigger? I didn't see a review for it, so I thought I'd ask.

blueflower999

I haven't, although I'd definitely like to. The game is too expensive (like many SNES RPGs) and rare though. I've only seen a copy once, and someone else was buying it.  :(

I'm sure it is an excellent game though, and while I'm aware that there's a remake or something on the DS, I'd much rather play the original SNES version.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 08, 2014, 07:33:29 PMI don't feel like I've talked about Ace Attorney enough in this thread, but I'm not sure how to approach such a large topic that I've let accumulate so long.

Here's an idea! Since this is a gaming blog too, why not do something more along the lines of a column or article about Ace Attorney? Write about what your initial concerns about the series were, or maybe write something in the holes of convincing a non-fan to try it out. Idk, there's a lot of stuff you could do with it. Favorite characters and cases could be a fun read too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

But see I just love the series so much that I don't think I could do it justice. The series isn't guilty of very many mistakes in my opinion. In fact, it's pretty near fawles in most regards.

In all seriousness though, I definitely need to do something and fast. I might wait until I finish Investigations 2 and then just make an unorganized post ranting about the series and how much I love it and everything it did right.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Be honest: did you ever expect to like this series this much before playing it? xD I remember hating myself for bugging you so much to play it but I kept telling myself how much you would like it if I did so in a way your interest is validating my being annoying

blueflower999

I didn't really know what to expect going into this series (exactly the same with the other two members of the Holy Trinity!), and I think that made the experience all the more enjoyable tbh. XD

All I know now is that I have an unhealthy obsession with this series and it's making it hard to go to sleep at night.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

You forgot something about Chrono Trigger. It's also on the wii/wii U virtual console it it's original format. And $7.99. Beats a 90.00 cart any day.

blueflower999

Ehh I'll think about it but I would really like the cart for my collection. And I don't want to buy I have I already have...

Maybe one day.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Just try to make it soon. The cart will only go up in price...And it's possibly the best game I've ever played.  :P Just make sure you eventually get around to it in the future.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

"In time" would have made a better pun than "In the future" though...

im so disappointed in you mael

blueflower999

I've decided to do a Top 34 cases list after I finish Investigations 2 and then review each individual game after I finish replaying it.

I've finished the second case in Investigations 2 (The Imprisoned Turnabout) and it's definitely in the Top 10. Gosh that was a good case.
Bulbear! Blueflower999