SlowPokemon
Jub3r7
Wrydryn

...nope. Not yet.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Kman96

Well guys, I have to go see a play in which Shadowkirby is featured in, so I will not be back until after the phase is over :( I hope lynching Dude is a good decision, even if he is inactive (like always). Idk. Dude's always like that, so who knows?

Bye bye!
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Wolves:
Nurse - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  If that Player is Hisao or Emi, Hisao or Emi becomes a regular Human and will die at the end of the Day Phase.  If Hisao or Emi becomes a regular Human and is wolfed in the same Phase, the wolfing will follow through.
Mr. Mutou - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player's power will fail (except Hisao's).  Can send a message to the Host during any Phase, multiple times in the same Phase if needed, with the name of a Player and a Role.  If the Player and Role correlate, the Player will die.  If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that Role or Player from the game.
Yuuko - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a colour.  That player will be seered that colour during that Phase.

Traitor:
Kenji - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  At the end of the Night Phase, will receive a message with that Player's true colour (as in, if a Player who is normally seered Green is painted Red, Kenji will seer that Player as Green).  Is not seered any colour because colours are a conspiracy.

No Clue What They'll Be, Probably Specials Or Something!:
Shizune - Is in love with Misha.  Can send a tribune of 200 characters or less at the end of every Night and Day Phase.
Misha - Is in love with Shizune.  Can send a tribune of 200 characters or less at the end of every Night and Day Phase.  Her tribune must be in all caps and must end in "WAHAHAHAHA~".
Lilly - Is in love with Akira.  Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  At the end of the Night Phase, will receive a message with that Player's colour.
Akira - Is in love with Lilly.  Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  If that Player is wolfed, that Player will survive.
Emi - Is in love with Rin.  Is immune to wolfings.
Rin - Is in love with Emi.  Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a colour.  That Player will be seered that colour during that Phase.  She's also not seered Blue, she's seered Prussian Blue, but I couldn't find the right shade for that colour. :(
Hanako - Is in love with Hisao.  Is the most adorable character ever.  Also MVP.  She is a Loose Cannon (as in, if any power is used on her (except for wolfing or lynching), the person using the power is killed before the power can occur).

The Please:
Hisao - Is in love with Hanako.  Is immune to wolfings.  Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player every Phase.  At the end of that Phase, he will be informed of that Player's Lover.  If Hisao chooses a Wolf or Traitor, he will be told a random Player (living or alive) is his/her Lover.

If a Lover is killed, the other Lover loses his/her power.  Lovers do not know each other.
If a Lover dies, the other Lover will be informed of losing his/her power after the death.

Antibane
Negation Wolf
Wolf Painter

Traitor (Cognizant Seer)

Tribune Lover
Tribune Lover
Seer Lover
Guardian Lover
Wolfsbane Lover
Painter Lover
Loose Cannon Lover
The Please Lover

Day 1 is now over.  Dude has been lynched!  spitllama has been expelled!  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends Sunday, March 25th, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST.

1. spitllama
2. Dude
3. the_last_sheikah
4. Raymondbl
5. Kman96
6. blueflower999
7. SlowPokemon (Phantom x1)
8. vermilionvermin
9. davy
10. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
11. shadowkirby
12.Wrydryn (Phantom x1)

spitllama

D'oh! Forgot you could get expelled during any phase.

Good luck guys.

EDIT CAUSE I'M DEAD AND COOL LIKE THAT: Mashi I think you forgot to cross out our names
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Farewell spitllama, you shall be missed.

BTW I have to visit my sister at college tomorrow, and I won't be back until just before the phase ends.  Until then.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Mashi, there was an insta, so no phantoms occured.

I voted for Dude
Blueflower voted for Dude
Spitllama voted for Dude
Sheikah voted for Dude
Shadow voted for Dude

That's 5 out of 8=insta=no phantoms.

Most likely this is the last day that I'll survive.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

And don't forget, if you lose your power PM it to me.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

An Insta did not occur because there were 10 Players alive during Day Phase 1.  Therefore, there needed to have been 6 votes on Dude for it to have been an Insta.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

davy

There's something wrong with the hosts lately. First they forget to write a post game, and now they forget to end the phase.

Kman96

Lol, I know, right? I think we should call Mashi SFK from now on... XD
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

I think it's better to call him Shadowkirby, 'cause shadow is always inactive, while SFK was only inactive last game.

EFitTrainr

I like food.