News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: spitllama on March 22, 2012, 08:46:10 AM^ Oh hai Raymond ::)
Sorry, couldn't resist myself. 

But Roflmao. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

Shit.

Fell asleep last night at like 5:00PM.

Safety on Spitllama

the_last_sheikah

I have to finish editing my videos for the performance project, so I'll be inactive for a little while.  But I'll definitely be back before the phase ends.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

I'll grant a Phase extension for one more day.

Phase now ends Saturday, March 24th, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST.

Jub3r7

Sheikah, can you please explain again why you claimed akira?

Also, raymond, if nobody else claimed my role could you possibly tell me the other alliances and who I'm love with? :p
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 22, 2012, 07:52:06 PMSheikah, can you please explain again why you claimed akira?

Also, raymond, if nobody else claimed my role could you possibly tell me the other alliances members and who I'm love with? :p

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 22, 2012, 07:52:06 PMSheikah, can you please explain again why you claimed akira?

I suspected Raymond of lying, so I claimed Akira as a trap for the wolves.  If Mutou used his power to guess me as Akira, it would come back negative,so both the real Akira and I would be safe from his power for the rest of the game.  I thought we might have better chances if we had two players who's powers couldn't be targeted.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Ok, a couple things:

Sheikah, how would the wolves have known if you claimed Akira if Raymond hadn't even revealed that you claimed to him? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

...and Jub, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to get help from the dead players...so if Raymond sent you that information before I posted this, shame on you. Mashi, how do you handle that kind of request?

And Spitllama, I'm not so sure why you were so confident that you would die? did you feel guilty enough to think that the wolves might use their powers on you?  If you don't want Mutou to get to you, keep your roles to yourself. Thats why I lied, like Sheikah. to throw off the wolves, specifically Mutou. by the way, what affect do the other wolves have on us?

The only reason I'm not voting Spitllama is because he's like the only guardian. we need him. so, safety on Sheikah. New players can be wolves, too...

And, just as a small poll, who do you guys think is the most dangerous wolf? I can't decide who could do the most damage to us humans, whether its Mutou, Yuuko, or the Nurse...? This way if we find one out, we can get rid of the most dangerous!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

RAYMOND ISN'T DEAD, HE'S EXPELLED.
I'm not even done reading your post yet.

Jub3r7

Er: Hang on don't comment on the post above yet.

spitllama

I kept my role to myself... and the person who everyone said we needed to claim to. It was Raymond that publicized it all. Your reasoning with Mutou is the exact reason why I thought I would die (I still expect it to come next night phase).

All in all, very creative of you to just jump on the story that Sheikah made. I highly doubt that BOTH of you had justifiable reasons for false-claiming. This is pretty much the first time we've seen you get involved. All I've seen after searching through posts has been 1) "oh yah let's kick wolf butt" 2) false-claiming 3) justifying shadow's own decision to not claim, and 4) this post

Overall not very contributive.

I'm pretty sure expelled = dead -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Lol whatever. he's not in the game anymore, either way I don't think its right.

and I'm in IRC if anyone has any questions...come quick, my computer keeps ragequitting, just ask Winter... :P
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

In fact, ignore it completely. I was getting the Nurse's role mixed up with Mutou's role as well as some other role in another TWG game I'm playing simeultaneously.

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on March 22, 2012, 09:39:11 PMI'm pretty sure expelled = dead -.-
I TOLD YOU NOT TO COMMENT ON THAT POST.  >:(

Kman96

Quote from: Kman96 on March 22, 2012, 09:02:19 PMIf you don't want Mutou to get to you, keep your roles to yourself. Thats why I lied, like Sheikah. to throw off the wolves, specifically Mutou. by the way, what affect do the other wolves have on us?

Sorry, Spitllama, that comment wasn't directed towards you, I just thought it related to what I was talking about. It was for the general public, not any one person. I'm sorry you misread that, I didn't mean to pick on you.
Party Hard!
[close]