TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Maybe this time Raymond won't share roles. I think he's forgetting that if one player dies, the lover loses his/her power. We can't just go sacrificing people, no matter what. Yet he seems pretty set on it:

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 21, 2012, 10:43:50 AMEven if you're human I cannot deviate from the path I'm about to take. 
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Not publicly, obviously.  That'd pretty much give the game to the wolves.  He should just tell people who are confirmed humans.

Mashi

I'm noting here that I'm going to inform a Lover if he/she has lost his/her power due to the death of his/her Lover.

Raymondbl

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 21, 2012, 05:53:28 PMI think it's important that Raymond tell someone the full list of claims.  Forget the three who haven't claimed.  At some point, we need to hold the wolves accountable for what they claimed Night 1.
To verm and everyone replying -  I told you not to worry.  I have everything planned out. 

Except not one extra person claimed to me. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Raymondbl

Wrydryn! Stop hiding!  I see you online!

Wrydryn

Raymondbl

Raymondbl

spitllama sent me a message -

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2012, 07:15:16 PMOh also, I forgot. I spoke to sheikah about his false claim to you. Apparently he says it was meant to draw Mr. Mutuo away. I believe him, but of course my word means nothing till I die (hence I'm sending it now). Just food for thought.
I have combed through every single of my posts and messages, and not once did I mention sheikah claiming Akira.  I was juust about to reveal it the second before he sent me the message. 

This confirms spitllama and sheikah are the wolves.   

As I said earlier, Kman seemed the least suspicious out of all the people who claimed Akira. (Slow agreed with me) The reason I thought he was one was because it was after I did that stunt, and sheikah claimed before I did the stunt.  Plus sheikah's a new player and when kman was new he said something like what sheikah said too. 

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 20, 2012, 03:22:48 PMI guess I'm supposed to claim to you so I don't get killed *still confused face*.  I'm Akira.

In any event my plans are almost tidied up.  Just waiting for Wrydyrn to claim.

Raymondbl

Wrydryn

First of all I probably need to say this. I've been slightly inactive due to being sick, lame excuse but it's the truth and deal with it.

Second of all, the reason I didn't claim before was so that it allowed time for a counter-claim so I could be certain Raymond wasn't a wolf who got the jump on Hanako. So I'll claim in a moment.

I also took my time to answer since I wanted to read the thread first and I had some Maths homework I forgot to finish.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 21, 2012, 07:23:42 PMspitllama sent me a message -
I have combed through every single of my posts and messages, and not once did I mention sheikah claiming Akira.  I was juust about to reveal it the second before he sent me the message. 

This confirms spitllama and sheikah are the wolves.   

As I said earlier, Kman seemed the least suspicious out of all the people who claimed Akira. (Slow agreed with me) The reason I thought he was one was because it was after I did that stunt, and sheikah claimed before I did the stunt.  Plus sheikah's a new player and when kman was new he said something like what sheikah said too. 

In any event my plans are almost tidied up.  Just waiting for Wrydyrn to claim.

That's pretty solid evidence to me, Spit. You'd better produce defense and fast.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Well I sent this to Raymond too, but apparently he's too sure of himself to offer all the sides. Also, tbh I'm only minimally concerned with how humans think of me, since I'll be wolfed tonight regardless. Anyhow, here's my evidence: I got that info from sheikah from a PM convo with him. This justifies his false-claiming, so naturally I said something to Raymond.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 21, 2012, 05:56:00 PMMashi okay-ed self gaurds, if you are Akira then use it!  If raymond is human, then this will prove your humanity.  With you alive we have a much better chance.  If you do die though, at least the truth will be known.

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2012, 05:58:50 PMYah, at this point I can only guard myself, since guarding Hanako (Raymond) would kill me. This means Raymond will be wolfed though. He needs to share those claims!

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 21, 2012, 06:07:51 PMI was the other Akira.  I lied to try to save that role from Mutou.  If Mutou said my name and Akira, we both would be safe, also lowering my chance of getting wolfed.  But now my plan might have failed.

And besides, as I said in the thread, for two wolves to claim the same role would be idiotic.
Submissions Page

vermilionvermin

Not quite sure why Raymond publicly told us Kman's role.

spitllama

Or mine for that matter! That's what I meant when I said-

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2012, 06:04:17 PMMaybe this time Raymond won't share roles.

Idk. Do what you guys want. That's all I got.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 21, 2012, 07:45:44 PMNot quite sure why Raymond publicly told us Kman's role.
I will explain when the game ends.