News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Because you've claimed yesterday and nobody has counterclaimed you. I think that's evidence enough.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 21, 2012, 11:36:43 AMShadowkirby is reluctant to claim to me.  He sent me a pm asking how he would know I wasn't a wolf.

Eh I've been wondering the same thing as you know, but I'm close to 90% sure you're not lying at this point.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Even if Raymond is lying, I doubt a player got the role of Hanako and is inactive. So I'm almost sure he's telling the truth. And I agree with him about Spitllama's posts sounding a little suspicious. Kman, however, I'm not so sure.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

I'm done arguing (unless someone really wants to :P). It's too bad, but I guess I have to just let my death be the message.

Everyone understands that when I die it's clear who I was right? And that Raymond ruined the whole thing? Just maaaakin' sure we're all on the same page.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

spitllama, if you're akira, guard yourself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

(Unless that's not allowed?? Mashi?)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

I don't think that's allowed >.< How would I ever die?
Submissions Page

the_last_sheikah

By my understanding the only way you could die then is by lynching.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Which also wouldn't make sense, because if the guardian were to claim at the start of the game with no counter-claims, it'd be impossible for him to be lynched. So until Mashi says otherwise, let's just say I can't guard myself and focus on more important things.
Submissions Page

spitllama

What I don't understand is how three people claimed the same role to Raymond. Two makes sense- the real player and the wolf, but three? That either means that one human is confused about his role, or the wolves are very unorganized and didn't discuss who they would false-claim as at the beginning... ???
Submissions Page

spitllama

Oh I forgot... it's probably the traitor?

A traitor
A wolf
A special

All claiming the same role
Submissions Page

Mashi

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 03:40:14 AMAnd Mashi, to be honest I think we should play without Hisao loving Hanako, because we made an alliance based on that and you addited it after the game started. It's a mistake you've made, but I think it's a little too late to reverse it.
I apologise, but I'm going to have to say no to this.  There was reasonable doubt towards the idea that Hisao was not Hanako's Lover (though I would think it would be implied that if Hanako was Hisao's Lover, it would be vice versa as well).  A question was asked about Hisao dying if Hanako died and I answered it with 2 days still remaining in the Phase (so no one was in any rush).  Any actions that occurred in between are the result of audacity if anything.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 21, 2012, 02:55:44 PMspitllama, if you're akira, guard yourself.

Yes, I'll permit self-guards this game.

vermilionvermin

I think it's important that Raymond tell someone the full list of claims.  Forget the three who haven't claimed.  At some point, we need to hold the wolves accountable for what they claimed Night 1.

spitllama

I agree. It's important to find out who the 3rd person was. Perhaps give the info to a role that didn't have any counter-claims?
Submissions Page

blueflower999

But Raymond isn't online right now. Hopefully he will come on before the end of the phase to PM them to someone else.
Bulbear! Blueflower999