News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

I haven't received a message from you yet.  Do you know how?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

got it.  Thanks.  Though it was kind of suspicious...

the_last_sheikah

Mashi

Quote from: davy on March 20, 2012, 07:51:45 AMOh, and Hanako is in love with Hisao, but Hisao not with Hanako, right?
My mistake, I accidentally deleted that part whilst editing Hisao's power for balance.  Hisao is indeed a Lover with Hanako and vice versa.

Quote from: davy on March 20, 2012, 07:49:38 AMOk, so I wonder what happens when Mr. Mutou targets Hanako. I can think of three scenarios:

• Hanako's power will trigger, killing Mutou and therefore Mutou's power won't
  • Hanako's power will trigger, killing Mutou and Mutou's power will trigger too meaning that Hanako can be target by any player without dying.
  • Mutou's power will trigger, blocking Hanako's power and therefore Hanako's power won't trigger

In any case, Hanako should claim. We don't want our seer or guardian to die because they targeted Hanako. This means Hanako will die by the wolfing (unless they want to sacrifice one of their members) and then each player should claim to Hanako before the end of the night phase. The wolves and the traitor will claim for a role which will allready be claimed by the person who really has that role which means that at least 3 people have an uncounterclaimed role. These people should form an alliance and should also be informed what the other players have claimed.

Then during the first day one of those players should claim to the topic (not his role, only that he is in the alliance) (exept if (one of) the tribunes is/are in the alliance) so that he will guarded (exept if (one of) the tribunes is/are in the alliance). He will also reveal the information that is necessairy for the lynch.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Mr. Mutou's power will disable Hanako's power and kill her.

Raymondbl

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 20, 2012, 03:22:48 PMI guess I'm supposed to claim to you so I don't get killed *still confused face*. 

Took out who you said you were for privacy reasons. 
Quote from: Mashi on March 20, 2012, 04:13:43 PMMr. Mutou's power will disable Hanako's power and kill her.

But I'm a he!  :P

And, did you see my pm?

the_last_sheikah

This is my first TWG, I'm still trying to figure it out.  Sorry if how I normally talk is a bit obscure.

Mashi

Also, everyone, make sure to send me all PMs you send.

Wrydryn

So it looks like Hanako/Raymond is dead if Mutou uses his power on him. This is why we don't jump to conclusions.

Mashi

omg guys ive received like 20 pms today this is so exciting

the_last_sheikah

Mashi

Raymondbl

Yay!  :D Just found out that if Mr. Mutou uses his powers, my loose cannon power will not activate and Akira can guard me.  He hasn't claimed yet, but he should soon... Take that, wolves!  I guess I won't die this night. 

BTW, more people claim!  Only like a third of you have claimed. 

I have a feeling we're going to win. 

the_last_sheikah

Wait, can we use powers on the first night?