Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Dude 8pm march 20
Shadow 2:21 AM today
Wrydryn 1:06 AM today

These three people haven't claimed yet, and shadow and wrydryn have logged on after my claim of Hanako.  Let's keep a watch on them three. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Kman96

Conspirators... O.o hahahaha.

Oh, and I've talked to Shadowkirby via Facebook, and he said that he hasn't claimed to Raymondbl because he is afraid you are lying about being hanako, and are instead a wolf.

I'll post a log later...even though there really isn't much. I can't copy and paste from an iPod... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Here's the log: (I'm on a computer, yay!) I switched out our real names for the forum ones...safety first, guys!

Kman96:
    So have you claimed to Raymondbl?
    I did. Hopefully he wont get killed, because he was a good player my first game.

Shadowkirby:
    Nope

Kman96:
    Oh.
    Well you should be ACTIVE this game!!!!

Shadowkirby:
 Yup
    Unlesss

Kman96:
    Wait, yup what? Unless what?

Shadowkirby:
   Unlesss

Kman96:
    What are you talking about?

Shadowkirby:
    unlesss hes a wuff!

Shadowkirby:
    DUNH DUNH DUNH
Party Hard!
[close]

Raymondbl

Kman is a wolf.  He also claimed Akira.

davy

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 03:40:14 AMAlso, when this phase ends, don't rush your votes, we don't want a human to die due to an insta (because if a human dies, we will probably lose).

This is the reason why I should have checked if the role list was updated. I thought lovers still died when their counterpart died, so it's a little less troublesome if we rush votes.

Raymond, it's nice that 3 pplz claimed Akira, but I think you're a little quick to say who the suspecious people are. In fact, you shouldn't reveal anything of the claims, because at this moment it can influence the actions of the wolves. It's better that the alliance reveals it, because then the guardian could guard the one who reveals to be in the alliance.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 08:32:22 AMRaymond, it's nice that 3 pplz claimed Akira, but I think you're a little quick to say who the suspecious people are. In fact, you shouldn't reveal anything of the claims, because at this moment it can influence the actions of the wolves. It's better that the alliance reveals it, because then the guardian could guard the one who reveals to be in the alliance.
I'm not quick.  I thought about it, for an hour. 

spitllama

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 08:32:22 AMYou shouldn't reveal anything of the claims, because at this moment it can influence the actions of the wolves.

I hope you read my PM Raymond. You will very quickly realize how I feel about your plan :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

And I am really having trouble seeing any of my posts as suspicious. Seriously. I'm am STRAINING to read them how you are, and I don't see it. You claimed as Hanako so quickly that I was suspicious. It's the same deal as shadowkirby. If you're going to be so adamant about me, you might as well add in Dude, Wry, and shadow as well. Your logic naturally flows to that.

My first posts that you quoted were to discuss the game. If we're all specials, it's natural to wonder who the "make or break" characters are -_- It allows us to build an alliance and determine who the people we should claim to would be.

Finally, if I did not lie about my claim, it would make sense that I would be worried about Hanako more than anyone, wouldn't it? Tell me it wouldn't.

Not that it all matters, because I die tonight anyhow.
Submissions Page

spitllama

Oh and sorry triple post, but when I die tonight, assuming Raymond IS human, you'd all better hound on Kman like vultures.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

No one reply to spitllama.  I mean no one.  For the sake of the humans.  PM me if you have questions. 

Raymondbl

Quote from: spitllama on March 21, 2012, 10:35:55 AMIf you're going to be so adamant about me, you might as well add in Dude, Wry, and shadow as well. Your logic naturally flows to that.
You don't even have an inkling what my logic is about. 

davy

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 21, 2012, 11:04:48 AMNo one reply to spitllama.  I mean no one.  For the sake of the humans.  PM me if you have questions. 
Quote from: Raymondbl on March 21, 2012, 11:06:14 AMYou don't even have an inkling what my logic is about. 

As long as you PM everything to the alliance (c'mon wry, dude and shadow, claim allready) I'm fine with everything you say.

And that just reminded me, don't allow the one that you think is Akira to the alliance, it might still be a wolf.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 11:11:12 AMAs long as you PM everything to the alliance (c'mon wry, dude and shadow, claim allready) I'm fine with everything you say.

And that just reminded me, don't allow the one that you think is Akira to the alliance, it might still be a wolf.

by the time the alliance is formed, I will be dead and I will have appointed my replacement.  Be assured I will not do anything that will risk our team. 

Raymondbl

I have my piano lesson today, and I'm going swimming again. I won't be able to answer any PMs until a bit before the phase ends. Claim claim claim! 

Raymondbl

Shadowkirby is reluctant to claim to me.  He sent me a pm asking how he would know I wasn't a wolf.