News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 24, 2012, 11:13:29 AM1) I was being sarcastic.
2) You want a better defense?  Fine, give me something to defend against other than I'm actually participating in the game.

1) I was being sarcastic too.
2) You claimed guardian even though you aren't and might have allowed a wolf to the alliance. Raymond wasn't counterclaimed, and you could have waited 24 hours before claiming. Also, both times you've claimed you've claimed a role that was already claimed. I think that's enough stuff to create a defense for.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: davy on March 24, 2012, 11:36:22 AM2) You claimed guardian even though you aren't(1) and might have allowed a wolf to the alliance(2). Raymond wasn't counterclaimed, and you could have waited 24 hours before claiming(3). Also, both times you've claimed you've claimed a role that was already claimed(4). I think that's enough stuff to create a defense for.

1) Given the role I told you, which is true, and the plan I used, which I talked about earlier, it makes sense why I first claimed gaurdian.
2) I hadn't even thought of that happening.  That was my bad.
3) At that point in the game I was unfamiliar with how the claiming/counterclaiming system worked.
4) a) I was the first to claim guardian to Raymond.
    b) How would I have know that someone else was trying to impersonate me if no one else knows the claims but you?  Even if I did, I still would have told you what I did because I trusted you.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 24, 2012, 12:01:01 PM1) Given the role I told you, which is true, and the plan I used, which I talked about earlier, it makes sense why I first claimed gaurdian.
2) I hadn't even thought of that happening.  That was my bad.
3) At that point in the game I was unfamiliar with how the claiming/counterclaiming system worked.
4) a) I was the first to claim guardian to Raymond.
    b) How would I have know that someone else was trying to impersonate me if no one else knows the claims but you?  Even if I did, I still would have told you what I did because I trusted you.

1) Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 20, 2012, 11:22:48 PM
I guess I'm supposed to claim to you so I don't get killed *still confused face*. 

You didn't seemed so confident about your 'plan' when you PM'd raymond.

2) If you're not very much used with the rules, you'd better just play the way that's asked of you (sorry for terrible grammar).

3) Which makes it even more suspicious that even though you didn't know how it worked, you tried to create a plan to save yourself and the guard.

4) a) My bad. Then do you like: both times you've claimed you've claimed a role that was already claimed or would be claimed by the one who really had that role

b) true, but it's very unlikely that since that person and you were the only one to claim the same role, he'd chosen the role that wouldn't be claimed by another person. It's much more likely that you just choose a role which was already claimed, but you just hoped it wasn't.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

1) That was the beauty of it.
2) So you would rather I just roll over and let myself get killed?
3) The best way to learn is to try things and hope for the best.
4) a) That was the part of the Raymond plan that didn't go as planed.
    b) I told you the truth!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 24, 2012, 12:37:21 PM1) That was the beauty of it.
2) So you would rather I just roll over and let myself get killed?
3) The best way to learn is to try things and hope for the best.
4) a) That was the part of the Raymond plan that didn't go as planed.
    b) I told you the truth!

1) It seems less likely to me then the chance that you are the wolf.
2) If 4 players (ray, verm, spit and I) say it's a good idea to claim, then just claim your true role
3) Then I guess you have learned that doing something like that is making yourself suspicious and is going to get you lynched.
4)a) wtf, you didn't aspect that the true guard would claim?
b) saying that you tell the truth is the worst defence in a game where all the wolves lie.

the_last_sheikah

This is getting ridiculous.  If I die, this game is over.  Mutou will expel someone also, and the game will be left in the night phase with 3 wolves and 5 humans.  Provided another person is expelled, the wolves will win by tie.  This phase can either save us or screw us over.  Your choice.

davy

Unless you are. Mutou.

But you've certainly got a point. So dude for now.

If anyone is informed that he lost his power he should immediately tell me.

Also, this is my last post of the day, because it's 10:00PM in the Netherlands.

Kman96

Okay, wow, that was a long argument, and the numbers made it hard to follow.

Anyways. Vote count:

spitllama- 1
Dude- 2
the_last_sheikah- 1
Kman96- 1
blueflower999- 0
SlowPokemon- 0
davy- 0
Jub3r7- 0
Shadowkirby- 0
Wrydryn- 0

Yet to vote:

Spitllama
Dude
SlowPokemon
Jub3r7
Shadowkirby
Wrydryn

If there are any mistakes, let me know.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

guys how have there been like 2409325432895432 pms and 6 phantoms in one phase

blueflower999

Because this game is complicated and we have a lot of questions to ask?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

phantoms?  Anyone care to elaborate?

Mashi

A Player receives a Phantom if he/she does not vote in the Day Phase.

1 Phantom - .01 votes.
2 Phantoms - 1.01 votes.
3 Phantoms - Removal from the game and a game ban.

Kman96

Mashi, I think the ginormous number pms are because you extended the phase :P
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

It was requested that he extend the phase.

And the phase isn't over yet, right?

Dude
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Thank you Mashi.

I withdraw my vote for Kman to Dude.