News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 22, 2012, 08:23:20 PMI suspected Raymond of lying, so I claimed Akira as a trap for the wolves.  If Mutou used his power to guess me as Akira, it would come back negative,so both the real Akira and I would be safe from his power for the rest of the game.  I thought we might have better chances if we had two players who's powers couldn't be targeted.
If he was lying, somebody would have counter-claimed.

Quote from: Kman96 on March 22, 2012, 09:02:19 PMOk, a couple things:

Sheikah, how would the wolves have known if you claimed Akira if Raymond hadn't even revealed that you claimed to him? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Apparently he suspected raymond of being a wolf.

Quote...and Jub, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to get help from the dead players...so if Raymond sent you that information before I posted this, shame on you. Mashi, how do you handle that kind of request?
I was getting the term "expelled" mixed up with a power in a different TWG game where the targeted player dies at the end of the day phase, or something like that.

QuoteAnd Spitllama, I'm not so sure why you were so confident that you would die? did you feel guilty enough to think that the wolves might use their powers on you? If you don't want Mutou to get to you, keep your roles to yourself. Thats why I lied, like Sheikah. to throw off the wolves, specifically Mutou. by the way, what affect do the other wolves have on us?
For the bolded part, raymond announced his role to the thread.
For the italicized part, were you assuming that raymond was going to reveal your role to the thread when you claimed to him? If not, let's apply your own logic to this: "how would the wolves have known (been thrown off) if you claimed Akira if Raymond hadn't even revealed that you claimed to him?"
e: You comment on spit's reaction to the bolded part, saying that it wasn't directed towards him but your sentence was directly after a sentence directly addressed to him. >.>
However, if it was directed to everybody, it seems as if you're implying that people shouldn't have claimed to Karkat raymond even though that would set up an alliance and help find the wolves?
Unfortunately, that didn't happen since TWO of you supposedly had legitimate reasons to false-claim when being truthful about it would actually be very beneficial to all the humans.

QuoteThe only reason I'm not voting Spitllama is because he's like the only guardian. we need him. so, safety on Sheikah. New players can be wolves, too...
You suggest that new players can be wolves as if you suspect Sheikah of being one, but a safety doesn't imply suspicion. Which is it, a suspicion or a safety?

QuoteAnd, just as a small poll, who do you guys think is the most dangerous wolf? I can't decide who could do the most damage to us humans, whether its Mutou, Yuuko, or the Nurse...? This way if we find one out, we can get rid of the most dangerous!!!
How about we just get rid of any of them we can if we find one of them out? :P

Anyways, I might/might not respond to other posts made after kman's; it's 1:01 AM and I have school tomorrow.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

davy

Ok, so I'm in the alliance, and I am Misha.

Vermillionvermin was Shizune, I know this because Mashi PM'd me that I lost my power. So there won't be any more tribune masages this game.

That being said, I haven't recieved the claims to raymond yet, but I'll probably get them soon.

I ask for guardian protection so that I won't die the next night phase. Mutou will probably expell the guardian, so I'm not scared to be expelled next night.

There seem to be a lot of problems about the guardian claim. At this moment I think that Spit is the guard, Sheikah is a wolf and Kman is the traitor.

I have been informed that Dude was seer'd red, so I want to hear a very good defence why you were painted (because I don't think you are going to say that you are the wolf, and the other roles that are seer'd red are the ones of vermillion and I).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

OK, half safety half suspicion on Dude because even though I don't think the wolves would paint an inactive player like they did, I don't want to vote entirely off of suspicion if he hasn't posted a defence yet. So this is liable to change.

Shiekah, I understand where you're coming from in claiming Akira. But if I were you, I just would have waited for a counter claim, and if none appeared, then you could claimed who you really are. But at least it was in good intentions, and I'm getting the human vibe from him.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Jub: exactly
Spitllama: Yes
Me: I've been suspicious of Kman since the begining.  So please,

1)Kman has contradited himself on claiming.
first post
QuoteBut I kan do dis...Yeah guys, don't claim!! Mouto is definitely gonna make this game hard to play...I'm not 100% on HOW the wolves powers work, but I would go with not claiming...unless your guy is like invincible...like hisao.
taken from 3 posts ago
QuoteIf you don't want Mutou to get to you, keep your roles to yourself. Thats why I lied, like Sheikah. to throw off the wolves, specifically Mutou.
First he says don't claim, then he goes and does it!

2)Funny how we both had the same plan with our false claims.  Although you claimed after Raymond said Akira hasn't claimed yet, well after my claim was sent.

3)Abnormal speech patterns.
In past games where Kman was a wolf, he speaks with a lot of emphasis, exclamations, smilies, and frequently points the finger. *see The End of Zee Waurld*.  But when human, he speaks normally, calmly, and logically *see Pokemon Black and White*  This game he is highly emphatic, quick to judge, and strangely inactive.

4)This:
QuoteAnd, just as a small poll, who do you guys think is the most dangerous wolf? I can't decide who could do the most damage to us humans, whether its Mutou, Yuuko, or the Nurse...? This way if we find one out, we can get rid of the most dangerous!!!

While I agree that some wolves may be more dangerous than others, why does it matter.  If we discover a wolf, we aren't going to leave them alone because another is more dangerous.  That's just dumb.

With all this in mind, my suspicion falls upon Kman96.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 23, 2012, 09:43:59 AM1)Kman has contradited himself on claiming.
first post
QuoteBut I kan do dis...Yeah guys, don't claim!! Mouto is definitely gonna make this game hard to play...I'm not 100% on HOW the wolves powers work, but I would go with not claiming...unless your guy is like invincible...like hisao.
taken from 3 posts ago
QuoteIf you don't want Mutou to get to you, keep your roles to yourself. Thats why I lied, like Sheikah. to throw off the wolves, specifically Mutou.
First he says don't claim, then he goes and does it!
I believe kman was saying that people should not claim their role publicly, because of the fact that Mutou will send in a pm with your name and role on it, expelling you from the game. But you're right; his posts are contradictory in his spelling of Mutou! =P

Anyways, is there any reason you're changing the subject from Dude to kman? Just curious.

Also, guys, claim to davy if you're human with your REAL role this time.
And do it before something happens to him.

Unless you're a wolf, of course!

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PMMr. Mutou - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player's power will fail (except Hisao's).  Can send a message to the Host during any Phase, multiple times in the same Phase if needed, with the name of a Player and a Role.  If the Player and Role correlate, the Player will die.  If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that Role or Player from the game.
In fact, if you don't claim to davy now, we'll have to assume you're a wolf.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 23, 2012, 02:16:43 PMAnyways, is there any reason you're changing the subject from Dude to kman? Just curious.

I was at school all morning, this was the first I've seen of kman's posts since last night.

QuoteBut you're right; his posts are contradictory in his spelling of Mutou! =P
LOL, I didn't even notice that part.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 23, 2012, 02:21:30 PMIn fact, if you don't claim to davy now, we'll have to assume you're a wolf.

Thanks for pointing that out Jub, now the wolves will use it to kill me this phase.  >:(

Ok, so some players still have to claim to me and someone still has to sent me the claim list that raymond recieved.

Please do all these actions before 5:00PM EST, because after then I have to go to sleep. Be fast!
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Ok, so I've recieved the claims and a few things were brought to the light.

The wolves are, most likely 3 out of the following 4:

Dude, Wrydryn, Shadow and Sheikah.

Sheikah is by far the most active of them, so I suggest that we should lynch him.

Sheikah

spitllama

So idk if you have to answer this through PM or the thread, but why are we discounting Kman entirely? He seemed much more suspicious than a lot of these players. Another claim came through?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: davy on March 24, 2012, 09:11:57 AMOk, so I've recieved the claims and a few things were brought to the light.

The wolves are, most likely 3 out of the following 4:

Dude, Wrydryn, Shadow and Sheikah.

Sheikah is by far the most active of them, so I suggest that we should lynch him.

Sheikah

Coming from someone who said we can't have inactive players this game.  The logic here is just B-E-A-UTIFUL.

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 24, 2012, 10:03:30 AMComing from someone who said we can't have inactive players this game.  The logic here is just B-E-A-UTIFUL.

THANKS, I THINK SO TOO!

But you should know that inactive human≠inactive wolf.

Actually, I expected some better defence of you.

the_last_sheikah

1) I was being sarcastic.
2) You want a better defense?  Fine, give me something to defend against other than I'm actually participating in the game.

Jub3r7

He knows you're being sarcastic; other than that, I have nothing to say about this. .-.