|Ranged: **    |          |Overall defense + 2    |
|Melee: **     |          |Walking speed + 2      |
|Value: 250    |          |Standing cont. fire +1 |
|                         |Side-dash cont. fire +3|
|                         |Melee dash attack +2   |
|                         |In-peril autododge +1  |
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

^I'll edit that post if anybody else wants to post theirs.
And yes, the weapon customizing, although your suggestions sound like really good ideas. XD
The only problem is that the Phoenix Arm charge shot has kind of a small range and I felt like I've gotten more out of relying on its side dash continuous fire.

Zunawe

Well, you don't really need the charge shot. I noticed you would randomly throw it so you could use continuous fire. If somebody got that close to you it might be worth just melee dashing into them and moving away. The Samurai Blade lacks very good ranged shots, so I use it to knock people down so I can move away for a second.

(Those weapon cards get so messed up on portable devices.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Finally beat the main story!  What an awesome game!  I want MORE!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Beat the main story on 9.0 intensity. . . Or you could play online with us.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

I've tried online, I suck.  Ill just go for 100%...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Hah! Good luck. If you're doing full 100% (minus every weapon with every combination. ugh) you'll have to give hundreds of thousands of hearts to both goddesses. Also, it gets you nothing. Good luck!

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on June 17, 2012, 05:42:13 PMHah! Good luck. If you're doing full 100% (minus every weapon with every combination. ugh) you'll have to give hundreds of thousands of hearts to both goddesses. Also, it gets you nothing. Good luck!

what does offerings do, exactly????? It said there was no reward.....
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

That's because there isn't a reward. Unless you find the view of Palutena's face at 2000x zoom immensely satisfying.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I hope this game is good, I bought it for my brother for his birthday. He's not sure if he'll like it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

But there is...

From IGN's cheats for Uprising:
Offer Palutena Hearts for Rewards
When you offer hearts to Palutena, you'll see a notice that there are no rewards for doing so, but that's not actually the case. When Palutena draws closer to the screen as you offer her your hearts, you can find more valuable weapons while playing the chapter (i.e. find a Twinbellows Cannon in the first chapter that is worth 107, donate many hearts to the goddess, replay the chapter, and on your second run find a Twinbellows Cannon worth 194).

Zunawe

Unless it's been proven and confirmed, I'd say that it's just somebody that looked for that, and happened to find it. The developer even stated in an interview with Nintendo Power that offering hearts does absolutely nothing.

NP: Why did you include the option to offer hearts to Palutena? Do you really not receive a reward for giving her hearts?

Sakurai: I added that feature when I got the sense that players were feeling more affection toward the characters than what I, as the creator, had anticipated. I've been observing how players react to the feature, and despite being told they won't get anything for it, people seem to enjoy offering lots of hearts to Palutena.
   That's true of myself too. When I got [lots of hearts for doing something], I gave them all to Viridi. Of course, I knew that there wasn't any point to it, but it was still kind of satisfying.

I program things

Jub3r7

Played in a free for all tournament at Nintendo World and did terrible. XD

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 18, 2012, 12:29:57 PM

LAWL. That's hilarious. I HATE those enemies, though!! They are really hard to kill because they keep moving!! and then you can't do anything when they're just up in your face kicking you literally half to death.
Party Hard!
[close]