News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Started by Olimar12345, March 17, 2012, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Fought a guy named Chris, lost. :(
Chris: You got better towards the end?
Me: I started using autoreticle. B)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Together Mode is so fun even if it can be a bit frantic and I have no clue what's going on sometimes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Decided to pick up my brother's copy of this game a couple days ago. After getting through chapter 8 I can accurately say that I suck at this game. I haven't beaten a chapter yet beyond 5.1 difficulty. In fact, on the pirate space-ship level, I ended up dying so many times that the difficulty went from 6.9 to 2.9! Ridiculous! Are there tricks to playing this game or what?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 01, 2012, 01:32:17 PMDecided to pick up my brother's copy of this game a couple days ago. After getting through chapter 8 I can accurately say that I suck at this game. I haven't beaten a chapter yet beyond 5.1 difficulty. In fact, on the pirate space-ship level, I ended up dying so many times that the difficulty went from 6.9 to 2.9! Ridiculous! Are there tricks to playing this game or what?
Yes.

spitllama

Uh what are these power things... How have I not found them? Is there anyway to make the panel where you put blocks bigger?
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 01, 2012, 01:50:52 PMUh what are these power things... How have I not found them? Is there anyway to make the panel where you put blocks bigger?
Powers are abilities with various effects.

Powers appear in treasure chests in each level, at the end of a level, or randomly at the end of a multiplayer match.

No.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Kid Icarus together mode sometime later, anyone?

Zunawe

How did I not see this thread?!? I love Uprising. I use a Cursed Palm, Flintlock Staff, Skyscraper Club, and Eyetrack Orbitars (everybody hates the homing on those). I need to play with you guys sometime.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 02, 2012, 12:16:57 AMHow did I not see this thread?!? I love Uprising. I use a Cursed Palm, Flintlock Staff, Skyscraper Club, and Eyetrack Orbitars (everybody hates the homing on those). I need to play with you guys sometime.
Nice. I use cannons because there's something awesome about using them.

Zunawe

I had an epic predator cannon once. I was such a troll with that thing. It had a 5 1/2 range and a Backward Dash Ch. Shot +3. I used Black Hole, went up close, and used that attack. It was epic.

Now I have my Flintlock Staff. 6 Star ranged, Standing Ch. Shot +3. At maximum distance it does over 420 damage. I love it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Anybody wanna play? I know Shado is on right now. Please see mah message.

EDIT: I'm sorry, Shado. . . I'm just sorry. I vow never to use the Eyetracks with you again.

I program things

Zunawe

Triple-post for bump.

Anybody want to play? I need somebody that I can be equals with. There are either people that I just destroy online, or people that destroy me.

Also, what's your best weapon/your favorite weapon at the moment?
Right now mine is this:

Samurai Blade____________________________________
|Ranged: **x  |            |Shaking +1            |
|Melee: ***** |            |Melee combo +4        |
|Value: 258   |            |Melee dash attack +4  |
|                          |Health -1             |
|                          |                      |
|                          |                      |

I program things

Jub3r7

Will you be online at midnight EST?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Lol, I just checked, and that's the same time as our midnight, but with dailight savings. Yes, I'll try to remember to go to together then.

I program things