News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Started by Olimar12345, March 17, 2012, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

ZUNAWE.
I improved my Phoenix arm, and got a new power combination.
Would you be up for a one-on-one at 1 am EST? (It's 10:24 pm EST for me right now.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I shall be there! And I finally figgered out the time zones with daylight savings and shtuff.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

how do you do one-on-one??
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Jub3r7

I won 4/10 games with Zunawe. New Record!  ;D

First two games, lost, 4 games in a row I win and then suddenly he figures out everything that counters what I do.

spitllama

Then good thing you stopped when you did :P

I love the Ball Cannon I don't know why. It's such a simplistic weapon.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

@Kman: Together>Far Away>With Friends>Create Room>FFA>2 Players

That was quite annoying, Jub. I wish you hadn't taken my advice. :)) Anyway. . . WHY WOULDN'T MY STAVES HIT YOU IN MATCHES 3 AND 4??!?! Rawr. If we're counting kills, then I think I won. For points, you did. I still don't know what determines that. Good game!

EDIT: Slow 3DS typing is slow. Responding to your post: I thought you won more than half. hmm. Anyway.
Game 1: Dangit. He did use invisible shots. I shall stay away.
Game 2: Heheh. Staff pwns.
Games 3 + 4: Y U NO HIT HIM STAFF?!
Games 5 + 6: Testing other possibilities.
Game 7: Trololol. Now I use invisible shots.
Game 8: Wut? My staff works? Coo.
Game 9 (or 10?): Trollol. I like Warp and Reflect Barrier.
Game 10 (or 9?) Grind rail sniping FTW!! Both my kills were when we were on opposite sides of the map, and both on grind rails.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

The key to my cheapness... were these three powers:

Slip shot.
Invisible Shot.
Homing Shot.

Zunawe

Homing wasn't too noticable, invisible was slightly annoying when it came to how far away I should be, and slip was annoying when you were behind corners using invisible.

My solution:
Keep distance
Use reflect if he's getting close
Use warp if backed into corner

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 10:44:40 PM@Kman: Together>Far Away>With Friends>Create Room>FFA>2 Players

Actually it needs 3 players(the judge, to make sure no one cheats). Vote for Kid Icarus in the tournament poll!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 10:44:40 PMFor points, you did. I still don't know what determines that.

Kills, deaths and movement. The more you move, the more points you get. Solution: Super Speed>Warp  in points.

Zunawe

I see the reason for that, but it seems like it could be abused. I think that KOs should be the ultimate decider. If you're inactive, then you won't get many KOs anyway. hmm. If we have a tournement, then I vote it's based off KOs, not points. That's just me, though.

Also, it only requires 3 players if you really care who wins.

(We should start counting your double posts. Just so you know, it's better to  put all your quotes and responses in a single post here.)

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, but I get more stars by doing that(just figured that out).  :P Seriously, usually when I answer to somebody, I have nothing to say anybody else. But then the answers just pop into my mind.

Nyeh, I know these stuff, if it was just KO's and getting knocked out then the point system would be like (example:)1400 points instead of 1443. If you get what I mean.

Zunawe

But what's wrong with that? I don't see relevancy.

Also, why does everybody seem to care so much abou the number of posts they have?

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Number of posts raises your amount of stars. I'd much rather have the title: "Kirby Chorus" then "Bombchu Bolero"