News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Started by Olimar12345, March 17, 2012, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2012, 05:36:28 PMAfter playing online again last night, I realized that everybody has awesome tactics and weapons, and the play style is different. I didn't like it as much as when I first played it.

I kinda want to play somebody here again. However, I propose that we don't use our normal weapons. In each round we will always use whatever the Auto slot gives us. Anybody up for it? It should be fun. :))
I have so many bad weapons it's not even funny. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

@Jub I have no idea what my other weapons are. I just take everything in case it has a decent attribute. I have a lot of base weapons. No stars no attributes.

Anyway, do you want to try it? I'm free for the rest of the night, unless it's at 2 in the morning here. (It probably won't be.) Any time after 11PM EST. I won't see any posts or PMs after that time, but I will see a Swapnote message.

I don't believe I have you as a friend yet sheikah. . . Umm. . . Oh wait, are you 4511 0586 blah blah friend code? I have you as an unregistered.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I might win in this, I have a lot super weapons. :P If you want, I'll join you guys.

Zunawe

Graah. Sorry, Kman. I fell asleep. Sometime later today maybe.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Bump because this game is awesome again and playing with friends is fun.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

omg zunawe we need to make a Light vs Dark team

Zunawe

I program things

K-NiGhT

SUPER AGGRESIVE CLAW STYLE GO

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

I'm a traitor. >:^)

I like to imagine the look on your face when you jumped on that rail and went directly into that skyscraper club shot.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT

Yeah and i can't do anything cuz half the time I can't see for all the EXPLOSIONS

Also generic rant about the controls being unsuitable for left handed people.

Zunawe

I program things