News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Every time I sneeze 2 times in a row, then bad luck comes to me.
And something more painful is that I probably sneeze 2 times in a row about 15 times a day.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Shadoninja

Quote from: wolf on January 17, 2013, 11:32:47 PMEvery time I sneeze 2 times in a row, then bad luck comes to me.
And something more painful is that I probably sneeze 2 times in a row about 15 times a day.
You're just paranoid.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

Quote from: wolf on January 17, 2013, 11:32:47 PMEvery time I sneeze 2 times in a row, then bad luck comes to me.
You definitely need a rabbit's paw. D:

MoboMoga

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Toby

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 03:52:03 PMI can vibrate my eyes
I CAN DO THAT TOOOOOOO!!!

I laugh my ass of whenever I freak the hell out of whoever watches me do it. It's hilarious xD
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

Yeh!! I'm just talking to someone but they are super boring so I vibrate my eyes, they shut up, get freaked out and I leave.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on January 19, 2013, 03:58:05 PMI CAN DO THAT TOOOOOOO!!!

I laugh my ass of whenever I freak the hell out of whoever watches me do it. It's hilarious xD

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

I don't like ANY fruit or vegetables, I don't like pizza, and omg if anyone has a crisp or chip within a 5 meter radius of me I do scream, argue and possibly cry. The smell of crisps is lethal and the crunch can deafen me for over a minute.

I only like 2 fizzy drinks but I mainly drink water. I mainly eat chicken aswell.

not fusy at al

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

And I'm also 2 stone underweight. I don't excercise, my life makes no sense.