News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

MoboMoga

Quote from: Ruto on December 29, 2012, 04:48:14 PMI think my fingers on both hands are double jointed...I thought I had normal fingers until my friends got freaked out when I bent my thumb backwards 90 degrees at lunch yesterday.

I used to do that, but once I stopped I couldn't do it anymore.  :P

Jompa

When I clench with my fists, they make klicking noises. And then it starts to hurt..
Birdo for Smash

Zunawe

Quote from: Ruto on December 29, 2012, 04:48:14 PMI think my fingers on both hands are double jointed...I thought I had normal fingers until my friends got freaked out when I bent my thumb backwards 90 degrees at lunch yesterday.
My right thumb can only go straight out. My left thumb bends back another 90 degrees. The last joint, that is.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Saria

Quote from: Zunawe on December 30, 2012, 02:53:35 PMMy right thumb can only go straight out. My left thumb bends back another 90 degrees. The last joint, that is.
^Ermahgerd. Me too. *High Fives* *Misses*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BonusPwnage

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Saria on December 30, 2012, 08:14:09 PM^The show is called "Friends."
Oh wow, *facepalm*. It's been a while since I've seen the show, so I sort of forgot for a second. Thanks, by the way.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Doesnt everyone? :P

I read that at first as enjoying "peeing on" dead skin XD

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 09:35:17 PMI enjoy peeling off the dead skin from my feet.
I do that too....once I start, I can't stop until it's ALL GONE. OTHERWISE I CAN FEEL EVERY LITTLE SPECK JUST SITTING THERE ON MY FOOT, WAITING TO CATCH FABRIC AND MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

...Also, I'm extremely emotional. I don't know if you guys have realized this. yet, at the same time, I can be quite apathetic. It's a trait I don't know how to control at times, and it always costs me for whatever situation I'm in, emotional or apathetic.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 17, 2013, 09:36:32 PMI read that at first as enjoying "peeing on" dead skin XD
xD
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Normally, when someone says that they're a certain age, I normally doubt them untill they prove it or an odvious sign proves othererwise.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 09:35:17 PMI enjoy peeling off the dead skin from my feet.
It's just so annoying to see a flap of dead skin hanging off, so I just tear it off and eat it.

NOT REALLY.
It kind of looks like a snake shedding its skin...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman