News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 27, 2012, 07:28:28 PMI watched High School of the Dead for the plot

what are you

KIDDING but seriously that fanservice is ridiculously over the top
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

This is over the top xD I used to hear jokes about this game all the time.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

I say Caribbean when talking about the place, but Caribbean when talking about Pirates of the Caribbean.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: Zunawe on December 27, 2012, 09:06:17 PMI say Carribean when talking about the place, but Carribean when talking about Pirates of the Carribean.

Caribbean for me! Did the picture make you think that?

Zunawe

I always do that with the b's and r's. No, the picture had nothing to do with it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 27, 2012, 07:40:04 PMwhat are you

KIDDING but seriously that fanservice is ridiculously over the top
Is it problematic that I'm reading this right now?

Jompa

Quote from: Zunawe on December 27, 2012, 09:06:17 PMI say Caribbean when talking about the place, but Caribbean when talking about Pirates of the Caribbean.
EXACTLY!!!
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

For some reason, I always have to write something down on paper before I can type it. It's a very rare occasion that I can compose something just by sitting at a computer. I literally like go nuts. Gotta have my paper.

Also, I button my shirt from the bottom. I've been told that's weird.

There are tons more weird things about me. If I remember them, I'll post them later.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

One day something just drove me to watch all the "bad endings" of the visual novel School Days. I must have some sort of problem..
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

I think my fingers on both hands are double jointed...I thought I had normal fingers until my friends got freaked out when I bent my thumb backwards 90 degrees at lunch yesterday.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I've never had a hand injury and my sisters could do it too.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Ruto on December 29, 2012, 04:48:14 PMI think my fingers on both hands are double jointed...I thought I had normal fingers until my friends got freaked out when I bent my thumb backwards 90 degrees at lunch yesterday.
The same thing happens with my index fingers. When I bend them back, I can touch my hand, but only with those fingers for some reason.