News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 31, 2012, 10:17:09 AMNext time, get a portable speaker and attach it to the bike, connect it to a music playing device and then play the music on loop.

is it sad once I get back into bike riding, I plan on doing that? >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on August 31, 2012, 10:18:53 AMis it sad once I get back into bike riding, I plan on doing that? >_>
More like Awesome!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

I've recently taken to spinning toy guns around my fingers. I'm fairly sure it's a result of playing Snake Eater a lot. Ocelot is awesome.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

I go through the intros of games twice. Once to figure out how other characters are named. For example, in Pokemon, I can't stand it when there's Prof. Oak and Mom, and then there's ZUNAWE and BLUE.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

^Well in all Pokemon games up to Diamond and Pearl, all characters' names are in all caps. And then in Black and White, they finally made the Pokemon have proper capitalization.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on September 04, 2012, 07:10:57 PMI've recently taken to spinning toy guns around my fingers. I'm fairly sure it's a result of playing Snake Eater a lot. Ocelot is awesome.
Apparently there are videos on youtube where people imitate Revolver Ocelot's gun spinning stuff.

I have a habit of biting the skin on my lips or whatever it is.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

That randomly happens to me too, but Im pretty sure it has something to do with autumn.

I attract animals :3 Literally I dont even have to try and make friends with animals when I first meet them, they just kinda flock to me. Except squirrels.

SuperFireKirby

I don't kill things, period. Like, seriously, I won't even kill cockroaches if they're in my house. I just let them go about their business. Which I'm guessing is weird.

Actually, I do have two exceptions to the rule. Mosquitoes and love bugs. Mosquitoes because if they bite me, it's an instant reaction to slap, and love bugs because they are the devil's insect. But besides that, I won't kill any living thing.

Yet, I still eat meat. God damn hypocrite.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

I can't stand touching wet dishes. It grosses me out so much for some reason D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jompa

I wake up in the morning hitting the air with my left hand - now, I actually got this checked awhile ago, and apparently the blood flow in my left arm basically sucks, so when it's not moving for a longer period of time, it want's to hit the air :P
Birdo for Smash

Zunawe

What, like you wave your arm? Explain "hit the air".

My arms fall asleep if I lay on them funny. Maybe that's what you mean? Basically you can't feel them because of the lack of blood flow or they feel tingly.

I program things

Jompa

Quote from: Zunawe on November 03, 2012, 10:28:37 AMWhat, like you wave your arm? Explain "hit the air".

My arms fall asleep if I lay on them funny. Maybe that's what you mean? Basically you can't feel them because of the lack of blood flow or they feel tingly.
Just hit the air, with your left arm - that's what's going on..
It's kinda like lack of blood in my arm - like i described - but not because I'm lying on it or anything - and it doesn't really fall asleep, it just hits the air
Birdo for Smash