News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 18, 2012, 11:36:35 PMI avoid air conditioning whenever possible. I will not use the AC in my car no matter the temperature, unless a passenger demands it.

SAME. I fucking hate ceiling fans and I can't sit in an air conditioned car for more than two minutes without getting uncomfortable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I hate heaters blowing directly on me. It stuffs up my nose and just feels weird. Air conditioners I'm fine with as long as it's not blowing directly in my face for more than a minute or so.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2012, 01:59:14 PMSAME. I fucking hate ceiling fans and I can't sit in an air conditioned car for more than two minutes without getting uncomfortable.
So you like the heat and stuffiness of stagnant, warm air?

Too much hot air/stuffiness gives me bloody noses (like last night).

I guess there are people on this earth who can tolerate/enjoy the heat.

Nebbles

I always need my AC on at night. Even in the winter - I fall asleep to the sound and coldness. I get too hot at night.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I'm fine with fans.Unfortunately, my alarm keeps me from being able to keep my window open at night so I can't get a breeze coming in. That, and I don't think my parents would approve of me turning the house into a steam room. So a fan it must be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

When I see someone in my peripheral vision who's looking in my general direction, I'll think they're staring at me.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 26, 2012, 12:05:29 AMWhen I see someone in my peripheral vision who's looking in my general direction, I'll think they're staring at me.

Same for me, pretty sure.

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 26, 2012, 12:05:29 AMWhen I see someone in my peripheral vision who's looking in my general direction, I'll think they're staring at me.
And then you look over and they see you looking at them and think you're a creeper. . . Or maybe it's all a cycle of each person doing the same thing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MoboMoga

Quote from: Zunawe on August 27, 2012, 02:48:45 PMAnd then you look over and they see you looking at them and think you're a creeper. . . Or maybe it's all a cycle of each person doing the same thing.

What's worse, when it's someone I know, I say "HI!!!" and then they look at me weirdly...
SOOO, I pretend I saw someone behind him, and I look over him and wave to my invisible friend lol

spitllama

I realized today that I have a very bad habit of people-watching. When I get bored, everyone around me just seems so interesting! I need a different past-time. :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

I people watch too... actually, last year when a friend and I went up to Saratoga for her grandparent's horse races (and to see a friend of mine that lives there), while waiting for them to be done checking out the horses we just people watched the whole time.

It's a guilty pleasure and way too amusing for my own good.

Zunawe

For some reason I avoid looking at people a lot. It just feels awkward and slightly disrespectful for some reason. Maybe it comes from taking "Staring at people is rude" to an extreme.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I have this habit to hum G/S/C Bicycle theme when I'm riding on a bicycle... :-\ Dunno why... I guess I want to live in the Pokémon world so badly. :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2012, 02:07:55 PMI people watch too... actually, last year when a friend and I went up to Saratoga for her grandparent's horse races (and to see a friend of mine that lives there), while waiting for them to be done checking out the horses we just people watched the whole time.

It's a guilty pleasure and way too amusing for my own good.
Yeah, back when I used to use public transportation a whole lot more I spent a good deal of time people watching. It's interesting to try to figure people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 31, 2012, 01:21:38 AMI have this habit to hum G/S/C Bicycle theme when I'm riding on a bicycle... :-\ Dunno why... I guess I want to live in the Pokémon world so badly. :P
Next time, get a portable speaker and attach it to the bike, connect it to a music playing device and then play the music on loop.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman