News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Mine's just a regular fan. I can't sleep if the air isn't moving or it gets too stuffy inside the room.

Pit0010

Quote from: DrP on August 18, 2012, 11:50:29 AMMine's just a regular fan. I can't sleep if the air isn't moving or it gets too stuffy inside the room.

hahah i get that feeling sometimes...

don't you get the feeling...when you about to go to sleep...you ask yourself 'i wonder..how we go to sleep...' and then at the end....you can't get to sleep.

i hate it when I do that. grrr
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MoboMoga

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 18, 2012, 07:54:01 PMdon't you get the feeling...when you about to go to sleep...you ask yourself 'i wonder..how we go to sleep...' and then at the end....you can't get to sleep.

YEAHH, I always get frustrated by that. I always wonder how I drift into sleep, then I can't sleep till like midnight..

oh and when I unconsciously go to sleep, and someone wakes me up, I always say, "Oh, no, I was..thinking...with my eyes closed". But really, the last thing I remembered was thinking about something. Maybe I slept after thinking too hard.  ::)

Pit0010

Quote from: MoboMoga on August 18, 2012, 08:26:48 PMYEAHH, I always get frustrated by that. I always wonder how I drift into sleep, then I can't sleep till like midnight..

oh and when I unconsciously go to sleep, and someone wakes me up, I always say, "Oh, no, I was..thinking...with my eyes closed". But really, the last thing I remembered was thinking about something. Maybe I slept after thinking too hard.  ::)
ahahha! yeahh!

sometimes for me...i wake up before someone comes in...and then when they leave...i go back to sleep again. 0.0
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

I avoid air conditioning whenever possible. I will not use the AC in my car no matter the temperature, unless a passenger demands it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

... Why... Why would you do that to yourself. You live in Florida for goodness sakes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Because I don't mind it, I actually almost prefer it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I don't like the sun. I wear long sleeves every time I step out or I'd resemble that awful Twilight vampire without the sparkles xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

By resemble, she means she is a vampire and is plotting dastardly ways to feed on the populace of NYC

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Eh, she can have it, I have no use for it. Just leave the New York Philharmonic alone.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 18, 2012, 11:36:35 PMI avoid air conditioning whenever possible. I will not use the AC in my car no matter the temperature, unless a passenger demands it.
I try not to (because it sacrifices on performance when I try to accelerate onto the freeway), but once it gets above 85 or I have something that needs to stay cold (like FroYo), then I'll turn it on... just as long as the air inside doesn't get stuffy.

KefkaticFanatic

Where else is she going to sap the violin skills from??? O:<

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 18, 2012, 11:36:35 PMI avoid air conditioning whenever possible. I will not use the AC in my car no matter the temperature, unless a passenger demands it.

Same. Also I have no AC in my car anyways.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2012, 10:26:55 AMSame. Also I have no AC in my car anyways.
Where you are, you probably don't need it for like 10 months out of the year.