News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 17, 2012, 09:29:17 PMThat sounds so tasty. I must try it now.

Also, contrary to Shado and Slow, I recently realized that I only really find cursing acceptable in music. Because irl I don't swear at all unless it's in a song or I'm in extreme pain.
Have you never played mario kart?

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

What you shout playing mario kart with friends

5% - nice finish!
95% - (random expletive)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2012, 10:16:02 PMHave you never played mario kart?
Uhhh not in a serious manner. I don't take video games all that seriously.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

You don't swear in Mario Kart?

You haven't seen me play. Oh man. I'm horrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Well I also don't own a Mario Cart game, so I may have not had enough exposure to it to get to that level of frustration.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck star swap

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

After in the last 3 turns going from a 20 star lead to having 3 stars I refuse to play mario party ever again

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I'll sometimes have the fan running not because it's hot but because it feels weird without it on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 18, 2012, 12:34:50 AMI'll sometimes have the fan running not because it's hot but because it feels weird without it on.
when I read this, I immediately turned around and turned my already-on-fan off, but then, I turned it on after 10 seconds.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

MOAR JINXING!!! That reminds me that I should buy a fan... although, our band has enough

KefkaticFanatic

I cant sleep without some kind of ambient noise, usually a CPU fan.

me irl
[close]

Spyro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2012, 04:08:51 AMI cant sleep without some kind of ambient noise, usually a CPU fan.
I'm like the exact opposite. There was a fan on at my cousin's house that made this clicking noise and I didn't get even a little bit of sleep all night.