What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: universe-X on August 02, 2012, 09:53:57 PMBest piano player in my school, 2 schools in a row.

I'm second best... DX RAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

universe-X

lol, I'm only considered the best because I can play songs with just one hand :3

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2012, 10:13:26 PMAlso, does anyone else find themselves drumming on the touch screen with the stylus during a battle? I do it subconsciously... XD
I do the same with my thumbs
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

I can't sit completely still unless I try to. In class I bounce my pencil eraser on the desk, or take apart and put together my pen. When I walk I have something in my hand to fiddle with. When I lie down watching a movie my foot bounces a little. This goes away when I'm doing something though, like typing or playing the piano.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I used to tap a pencil to the table to the rhythm back in high school, but if you tap in the A, you're screwd.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Zunawe on August 03, 2012, 11:54:51 AMI can't sit completely still unless I try to. In class I bounce my pencil eraser on the desk, or take apart and put together my pen. When I walk I have something in my hand to fiddle with. When I lie down watching a movie my foot bounces a little. This goes away when I'm doing something though, like typing or playing the piano.
I am rarely sitting down when my foot isn't bouncing up and down, especially if there's music on or I have a song in my head. My parents think it's because I'm really anxious and can't sit still, but it's just a habit. I'm super calm person.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

i overcharged one of my chakras and because of it my friend stopped liking me!!!!!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

If you're referring to your water chakra and are making a sexual joke, I applaud you. If not, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

actually i'm talking about my blue expression chakra and well
In avatar, they made a reference to the seven chakras in s1 but replaced 4/7 with earth, water, fire and air.

FSM-Reapr

Jub3r7

I read that as you were possessed by Heinz ketchup

Jompa

I make train noises when I hug people. Like *chugga chugga chugga choo chooo!* noises. Apparently I'm contagious, 'cause now my friends are starting with it too. :P
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on August 12, 2012, 01:23:31 AMI make train noises when I hug people. Like *chugga chugga chugga choo chooo!* noises.

I burst out laughing at the bizarreness of this comment
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I decided not to say anything because I had no idea how to react. . . Trains?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

Yeah, when I hug somebody I make these noises, for some reason -  like the noises a train makes. No one's ever commented it, but some of my friends have adapted it.
Birdo for Smash