News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

I find it difficult to clean my room for longer than 2 minutes. Get me in the kitchen with disorganized dishes and plates, however, and I can organize that no problem. What?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

I hate cleaning other people's messes. I will yell and yell at them until they do it, even if I have to leave threatening post-its around!

Shadoninja

I am bothered by cursing in songs/lyrics. Elsewhere I don't give a damn.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 25, 2012, 08:40:45 PMI am bothered by cursing in songs/lyrics. Elsewhere I don't give a damn.
Same. I don't know why you would need to use them in a song.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 25, 2012, 08:40:45 PMI am bothered by cursing in songs/lyrics. Elsewhere I don't give a damn.

I can agree with that, but only because it sounds forced and unnatural.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Then you're listening to the wrong songs. If someone has written a good song with good lyrics and is a good musician/vocalist, regardless of what words are being, it should not sound forced.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

"Little Lion Man" almost does in my opinion. . . Just thinking out loud. (Yes, I know there is a clean/blanked out version.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Since the time I've left NSM, I've become more accustomed to rap/dubstep music.

Also, I can do the splits.

DrP

Here's something weird.

I can drink TONS of water... ... well, many Liters.

Some people call me the Camel.

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Roz~

I can't stand touching wet dishes. It grosses me out for some reason.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

^Gid would you hate my job then. I do nothing BUT touch wet dishes. And make burritos.

spitllama

Hopefully with hand-washings in between

Oh and SFK I want a burrito. Make me a burrito.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012