News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 06, 2012, 05:43:41 PMI have a string tribute cd from the nightmare before christmas. It's really nice. Dare I say that I like it better than the original!?

BLASPHEMY actually have you heard the version of "Jack and Sally Montage" on the album "Nightmare Revisited?" It's by a beautiful string quartet, you should listen!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 06, 2012, 07:21:25 PMBLASPHEMY actually have you heard the version of "Jack and Sally Montage" on the album "Nightmare Revisited?" It's by a beautiful string quartet, you should listen!
Yeah, I have that cd too-I only really liked that track, sally's song, and making christmas. The rest from that cd were meh imo.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 06, 2012, 08:07:23 PMYeah, I have that cd too-I only really liked that track, sally's song, and making christmas. The rest from that cd were meh imo.

Me too. That was really the only one I liked, actually Oogie Boogie's Song was really neat too. As far as the original, Making Christmas is probably my favorite vocal song as well as Kidnap the Sandy Claws. I love all of them though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Lol old topic, but...

I started drawing when my first grade teacher made fun of me by saying this carrot I drew looked like an ice cream cone. (I forgot to draw the stem) The whole class laughed -.- That was so long ago...NOW WHO'S THE ONE WHO CAN DRAW? *canned evil laughter*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

I realized a few weeks ago that I love the smell of gasoline. What is wrong with me?!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I strongly dislike steak. I do love hamburgers, though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 19, 2012, 05:01:57 PMI realized a few weeks ago that I love the smell of gasoline. What is wrong with me?!
You're not the only one. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

It can get you really high

Yeah, I hate it too. I hate pretty much all industrial kinds of smells. And industry.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I'm not asthmatic, but I just cannot breathe easily with those kinds of things around.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

I looked at this topic and was like "Probably something but I can't think of any off the top of my head."

After a million years, oh yeah suddenly I remember the existence of Dragons and stuff like that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I program things

Jub3r7

I guess it's kind of weird that I am aware of the existence of Dragons? Well, weird for some people.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]