News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I despise the sound of birds chirping in the morning.

Wrydryn

I think you just need some different kinds of birds around you.

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 28, 2012, 04:51:52 PMI despise the sound of birds chirping in the morning.

Yeah, not my cup of tea in the morning. In the afternoon, though, in warm weather I do enjoy it.

Interesting thing... me, I can't stand numbers that end in 9. Like if I got an 89 on a test, oh it KILLS me that I couldn't get one point more to get a 90. More so for the fact that it can't be rounded up, other than getting a better grade.

Like my health grade. 99. Can't go up, because I got a 95 on something. So forever it's 99 and it CAN'T be boosted to 100. And it kills me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I love the sound of birds chirping as long as the sun is already up. It always makes me smile and think about the world and my life and life in general...

I also love spectacular scenery. Like even simple hills filled with trees get me deep in philosophical thought.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 28, 2012, 06:45:11 PMI also love spectacular scenery. Like even simple hills filled with trees get me deep in philosophical thought.
Yes, quite peaceful isn't it?
Quote from: Nebbles on March 28, 2012, 06:36:47 PMInteresting thing... me, I can't stand numbers that end in 9. Like if I got an 89 on a test, oh it KILLS me that I couldn't get one point more to get a 90. More so for the fact that it can't be rounded up, other than getting a better grade.

Like my health grade. 99. Can't go up, because I got a 95 on something. So forever it's 99 and it CAN'T be boosted to 100. And it kills me.
When watching TV, the volume has to end in an even number or 5, otherwise it bugs me and I have to change it.

My right thumb is slightly larger than my left.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah, my hands are pretty feminine for a guy. I have really long, thin fingers (piano fingers) and I always use my hands delicately (insert that's what she said joke here).

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Greg

I have these really stubby, short fingers. I wonder why I'm a pianist.
I always wear either gray or blue.
I hate music with lyrics in it. Usually that's because I can't make out what they're saying, which is apparently weird.
I don't dance. At school dances I mess around on the school's piano under the music rather than actually dancing.
I've drunk tea and coffee once in my life, and both were in the past 2 weeks.

DrP

I like taking free things...

I came back with 21 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion from China. I took about 19 pens from PwC's booth at once.

I'm sort of a klepto for free things (in high quantities)... however, if I have to spend money, it will be the cheapest price on the range for the product... but the problem is, I also have a "buying" complex, so my savings account is quite empty. Having this on a college student budget is NOT good. I only live on between $200-$400 a month.

Jamaha

I wouldn't mind the chirping but there's this woodpecker somewhere near my window and damn does it make annoying noise.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on March 29, 2012, 05:16:45 AMI really hate it when people flirt with me xD

Me too. I feel like they're making fun of me.

Cobraroll

^Oh, at least it happens/has happened to you. Be glad.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

^It's a bit demeaning actually -.-

*puts on glasses*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I can never really tell the difference... im just oblivious to it all.