News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

What's wrong with Wry? Let's find out!

• I will always try and make a joke/pun out of something no matter what.
  • I have to pace around while talking on the phone or else I can't think.
  • I will probably always have a random factoid about something I'm talking to someone about no matter how minor. May or may not tell it. Also relates to me remembering random things people say. When I bring it up they're like, "what you remember that?" I'm not a stalker I swear!
  • Anxiety is my best friend when doing something publicly and I'll probably freeze up if I'm doing it by myself. (Strength in numbers)
  • Butter side up
There's probably lots more wrong with me but I can't think of much more right now.

ETFROXX

Wrydryn

Well it's only a handful of people who enjoy them. Thanks though!

Also someone pointed this out to me today. I always eat with my left hand even though I'm right handed.

Roz~

I do pretty much everything with my right hand even though I'm left handed. I use my left hand for eating and writing mostly.
Oh and when I'm on the computer I use the mouse with my left hand.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

On that topic, I'm trying to make myself ambidextrous. No idea why. I probably can't do it, but it'd be cool.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Been doing it for years, it's not too hard once you get the hang of it. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Raymondbl

Making yourself ambidextrous is very possible, but it takes lots of practice.  Just do everything with the hand you need to make ambidextrous, including writing,  picking up stuff, eating, etc.  For writing, you're going to need to practice it at home, and maybe use your right hand when you're at school until you get good enough with your left hand. 

Weird things about me:

1. I play piano many hours a day.  Most days I never go outside at all, just stay in the house playing piano. 

3. No video games unless my cousin's over or I go to my cousin's. 

4.  I wield utensils by grabbing it like how you would grab a stick, with four fingers on the same side and thumb sticking out. Despite being Asian, I cannot use chopsticks. 

5.  I can pop my thumb joint backwards, and use it as a weapon to people who think it's disgusting and can't bear watching it. 

6.  I don't eat junk food except on rare occasions.  I absolutely hate food with excess sugar, and my definition of excess sugar is a much smaller amount of sugar than what most people are comfortable with. 

7.  I'm technically overweight, but have very little fat.  Am just tall and have a decent amount of muscle mass. 

Can't think of anything else.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 20, 2012, 06:01:26 PMMaking yourself ambidextrous is very possible, but it takes lots of practice.  Just do everything with the hand you need to make ambidextrous, including writing,  picking up stuff, eating, etc.  For writing, you're going to need to practice it at home, and maybe use your right hand when you're at school until you get good enough with your left hand. 

Weird things about me:

1. I play piano many hours a day.  Most days I never go outside at all, just stay in the house playing piano. 

3. No video games unless my cousin's over or I go to my cousin's. 

4.  I wield utensils by grabbing it like how you would grab a stick, with four fingers on the same side and thumb sticking out. Despite being Asian, I cannot use chopsticks. 

5.  I can pop my thumb joint backwards, and use it as a weapon to people who think it's disgusting and can't bear watching it. 

6.  I don't eat junk food except on rare occasions.  I absolutely hate food with excess sugar, and my definition of excess sugar is a much smaller amount of sugar than what most people are comfortable with. 

7.  I'm technically overweight, but have very little fat.  Am just tall and have a decent amount of muscle mass. 

Can't think of anything else.

8. I don't like the number 2 ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

LOL the no. 2 disappeared after I merged 1 and 2.  My mistake.  BTW

9. I am horrible at making jokes. 

Wrydryn

I used to grip utensils like you do but I've changed my ways!

KefkaticFanatic

That's the improper primitive way, so you betta change

me irl
[close]

Raymondbl

SuperFireKirby

My personality drastically changes depending on who I'm talking to and where I'm at.

In class: Never talk, super respectful
At homecoming game with friends: Run around hugging people and dancing while wearing a batman mask and a cape.

And among friends my personality changes depending which friend I'm talking to. Even my voice changes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 21, 2012, 10:36:15 AMMy personality drastically changes depending on who I'm talking to and where I'm at.

In class: Never talk, super respectful
At homecoming game with friends: Run around hugging people and dancing while wearing a batman mask and a cape.

And among friends my personality changes depending which friend I'm talking to. Even my voice changes.

I AM NO ALONE!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!