News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I can crack my back, neck, fingers, toes, sometimes elbows/knees, and my jaw. Yeah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I pretty much crack my toes a lot, that's about it.

Also my feet look like old men feet. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I can crack my knees. Well actually they pretty much just crack all by themselves. I don't notice it anymore but it freaks out people haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Pit0010

i like to observe whenever, where-ever.
i really hate horror movies...not my type
i tend to add 'man' alot in my sentences...:P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

GaryOak

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 18, 2012, 07:51:17 AM^you're missing out on the twilight zone...

: < I try my best.

Even if I go to classes, I can normally pass my school weeks without saying a word in school.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Clanker37

I like growing my nails. But I also like chewing them so they're balanced, except my toe nails. That shit's nasty.

Olimar12345

A weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

The only exception is names. I can't remember names unless I talk to the person, or read the name several times.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2012, 09:07:02 AMA weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

The only exception is names. I can't remember names unless I talk to the person, or read the name several times.

me too and I hate it! fuuuuuuu memories >.> get out of my head!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2012, 09:07:02 AMA weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

I AM THE SAME WAY. Even with names.

spitllama

Like... photographic memory? Or those rare cases in people where they can be like "and 2 weeks ago at 3pm I did X activity"   ?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

No, just like random trivial stuff or events. I always thought it was weird other people weren't like that and I kinda get annoyed when people don't remember. :P

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on March 19, 2012, 09:48:00 AMLike... photographic memory? Or those rare cases in people where they can be like "and 2 weeks ago at 3pm I did X activity"   ?

Sometimes both...